Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" He weakly asked

"Oh, I just happened to pass by and saw an idiot killing his self" I said swallowing the lump that was blocking my throat, he weakly laughs

I could feel Baka-mitchi's gaze at me. I squeezed Baji's hand.

"Baji-san remember our promise? I told you if you do something reckless that'll result to your death I'll kill you?" I said smiling he puts his hand on my cheeks I leaned on it.

"But it's funny cause I can't do that if you already killed yourself" I spoke trying not to show him my weakness caressing his hand.

"(Y/n)-chan, Can you promise me something" He spoke, I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh, I just nodded, and He smiled.

"Don't do anything reckless that'll make you feel more lonely, or else I'll haunt you, If you ever get lonely, just look at the sky and I'll be there watching over you" He says, caressing my face. I held his hand intertwining it with mine.

"Chifuyu isn't she pretty?" Baji says turning to the person who was holding him.

"Yeah, she's very pretty Baji-san, just like you told me" Chifuyu spoke holding back his tears.

"It's about time I guess" Baji turned to me

"I hope you get along with Mikey and my friends" He stated as I nodded, smiling at him.

"You can rest now Baji-san" I said as I close my eyes, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, as soon as I lifted my face his hand was turning cold, I kissed his hand putting it on his chest, I slowly stood up.

Chifuyu who couldn't accept the reality cried.

it hurt me too, I wanna cry badly but my heart just felt numb, I placed a hand on Baka-mitchi's shoulder

"You have something to tell me later Baka-mitchi but I have to go" I went to where my brother was, he didn't touched me nor grabbed me, he just looked piss at me, But I couldn't care less, my brother saying bye to his friends, We silently went inside the cab.

When I arrived home that's where my dad punished me, when he heard about what I did and the whole day he chained me down the abandoned room made just for me, It was like prison, I looked at the moon that shined brightly outside.

"Baji-san, I wish I could join you soon" I mumbled as I leaned on my hand.