Chapter 8

!⚠️SPOILER WARNING ⚠️!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I woke up when I heard a knock at my door, followed by my brother's voice.

"Wake up, and get ready" I groaned as I got up, when i heard his footsteps slowly getting faint, I walked to the bathroom, taking a bath.

Today there's a gang fight, and some famous delinquents are gonna be there to watch the fight. And it's just stupid, I hate gang fights.

I groaned as I was done, I walked out and went to my wardrobe, picking a black long sleeve paired with a red skirt, I'll just put some bandage on my legs. I clicked my tongue as I put some underwear on and a brassiere, then I put the clothes on.

I wore my black shoes and grabbed my phone, I looked at my hoodie which was on my bed. I just shake my head grabbing my color red cap.

I went out and headed downstairs meeting my brothers gaze.

"Let's go" He stated, gesturing me to go.

As soon as we arrived there were lots of delinquents here. I looked everywhere, My brother went to a tall and lanky guy, his hair was long and styling it to a pigtail and beside him was  a blonde haired guy with light blue streaks and he wears a glasses.

I turned my attention to the delinquents who were the ones who'll fight, My brother sat beside the pigtail haired guy, while I stood beside them.

"Am I late?" My brother and the guy with the pigtail just smirked

"You're just in time" He answered

"Is she your sister?" The pigtail haired guy asked turning to me, But I didn't mind them I just crouched down leaning my hands on my knees looking at those stupid delinquents at the middle, there was a man who I think is a referee, I looked at another figure and it was very familiar.

Those blonde locks, that height, Could it be.

I stood up gritting my teeth, My brother seem to notice it and held my wrist.

"Don't do anything reckless" He warned glaring at me with his (e/c) orbs. His friend looked at us with a smirk.

"Just sit back and watch" Hiro, My old brother says letting my wrist go. I looked at Baka-mitchi.

'Why? Baka-mitchi' I thought looking down, 'He'll be fine, right?. He'll be fine' I said to myself calming myself.

"Toman vs. Valhalla, this is interesting" The guy with the glasses says.

'Toman?' I focused my attention and then someone took the referee down, it was the guy with yellow streaks throughout his hair.

They started brawling like crazy.

'Baka-mitchi, please be fine' I chanted again and again, While I was focusing on Takemitchi, I saw Mikey-kun and Draken-kun, fighting with the guy who took the referee down earlier. Then Hanma appeared, I had this gut feeling he was member of a gang but I didn't know he was Takemitchi's enemy.

I saw Takemitchi was just walking, watching as everyone brawled, I gritted my teeth ,someone launched at Takemitchi punching him he rolled back, then shielded his face, when a lavender haired guy kicked the guy who was about to kick Takemitchi.

The lavender haired guy grabbed Takemitchi's collar scolding him, then went back into fighting

Two guys appeared in front of Takemitchi, and looks like he was fucking scared, there was a guy behind him, looks like he was the one who Takemitchi helped when he got beaten up pretty badly.