The Tournament

"Texting"

Y/N's POV:

I sit in the library talking to one of the teams that came to Vale for the Vytal Festival, Team BRNZ of Shade Academy, for the third week in a row.

Y/N: And that's when I kicked Cardin's ass.

Nolan smiles and May giggles. I gesture to May.

Y/N: Come, walk with me.

She nods, and the two of us walk until we make it to a deserted classroom.

Y/N: *sigh* Good enough. Anyways, May I wanted to talk to you about something that you cannot tell anyone. Not even the rest of your team.

May: That important huh?

Y/N: Yes. There's something big about to go down, Beacon will fall very soon. I can keep you safe, but you need to join my cause. I want chaos. I work with the person that can help me achieve that. Salem who is the Grimm Queen and also my mother.

May: Your mother is the Grimm Queen?

I nod. I don't think that May really knows how to respond to this new information.

May: Doesn't change how I feel about you.

She claps a hand over her mouth, seemingly realizing what she just said. I smirk and raise an eyebrow.

Y/N: How do you feel about me?

May: I-i'm in love with you...

Y/N: I accept your feeling. I mean, you're really cute and have a great personality. I'd be crazy to pass that up. Now back to the matter at hand. I can protect you during this. DO you promise to join me. The reason why you have to join me for this protection, is because mother would not be very happy if I protected you and you weren't part of the cause. 

May: I'll join you.

Y/N: Good.

I smile and kiss her. I hear someone walking by and briefly catch sight of Umbra's beanie in the door before it quickly disappears out of sight. I press my hand onto the top of her hand and my mark appears before fading away.

Y/N: The Grimm will be able to sense that and won't attack you because of it.

May: You're going to use Grimm for the fall of Beacon?

Y/N: Yes, my mother and I can both control them. There's quite a few abilities I haven't shown anyone.

May: Makes sense, Salem is the queen, you are her son.

Y/N: Come on, before your team gets any funny ideas about what we were doing.

She blushes and I grin. The two of us walk back to the library, May still blushing slightly.

Timeskip

Oobleck: And next up in the tournament, Team SLVR vs Team BRNZ!

We all walk out into the arena and stare each other down.

Y/N: Don't for a minute think that I'm gonna hold back.

Each of us draw our weapons and my skin shifts to metal as lightning crackles across it.

Port: Begin!

May leaps backward moving into the trees, Umbra chasing after her. I grip Daybreak firing dust rounds at Nolan. Once I get in close to him, he begins taking swings at me with his cattle prod and I change Daybreak into its scythe form. A strike connects and I'm sent backwards, freezing in place long enough for Nolan land several more blows before growling and charging back, slashing at him. I rip off a lightning crystal from my body and toss it at him.