Not gonna lie, I don't got a good title

Italics - thoughts

Y/N's POV:

The sun rises, and I jump down from the roof, cracking the ground underneath me.

May: Where are you going?

Y/N: I just realized I forgot something.

I head back to the clearing from last night and see that Mordred is still lying there. My blue hand glows with rainbow energy and I chant

(Blue hand aka Hand of the Shadow Slayer unknown artist)

Y/N: I strike at you with the hand of tyrant's bane, INSURGENCY!

I plunge my hand into her back, phasing through her skin, and gripping something. When I retract my hand, a pale blue thread stretches from her into the woods, presumably to her master. I give the thread a sharp tug and it snaps before connecting to me, searing another command seal onto my arm.

Mordred: What the hell did you do!?

Y/N: I merely freed you from your master and bound you to me.

I crouch down next to her before removing the black rods from her body. I extend my hand to her and slaps it away.

Y/N: *laughing* Now all we need is your mother and we have the entire dysfunctional Pendragon family. You probably need mana...

I press my hand to her forehead and send a pulse of my mana into her body. She glares at me and I shrug before heading back to the building where base was set up while I was unconscious. Mordred follows behind me, albeit grudgingly.

Y/N: I'm back! And I brought a friend!

Mordred walks out and Artoria looks at me furiously.

Artoria: YOU WHAT!?

I sit on a chair and open a small leather bound book, titled "The Devourer and Godsend". It tells of two warriors combat skills rivaling the gods the the Gods of Light and Darkness sent to kill the other gods. For a brief moment, a clawed gauntlet appears on my hand, with two pincer like shapes  coming from the top of the gauntlet. 

(Looks like this: Credit - Calamity Mod)