The Contract and Revelation

This chapter is long, cringe, and in some parts doesn't make sense... Sleep deprivation cause of school is a bitch.

Y/N's POV:

I look down at a paper that had been delivered to my desk in the Black Tusk headquarters then mailed to a secure location near the Land of Darkness. The letter is sealed with wax and a corner of the letter has a few drops of blood on it. The letter reads; "Grixis, I would like to contract you and the Black Tusk to rescue my family from an SDC mine in Atlas. I can pay for a bullhead there and any expenses of the trip. I am willing to pay to 200k lien for this not counting expenses. Thank you."  That 200k sounds really nice, I could buy the Tusk a whole hell of a lot more weapons and armor with that kind of money. I open my scroll, taking a picture and sending it out to the Tusk special operation units; Ghost, Samsara, and Perthro with a message, "Who's in?" I approach the door to the throne room of the castle and kick the door open.

Y/N: Sup bitches!

Salem: *sighs* Again with the door... Anyways, Cinder, Emerald, May, Tamamo, Karma, and Mercury; you three are going to Atlas.

Y/N: Wait... I'm not going?

Salem: After what they told me, you need time to recharge your mana

Y/N: I can recharge it on the way there!

Salem: Y/N, you -

Y/N: And who's going to stop me? Hmmm? Michael McDoesntExist? (Any of you get the refrence?) I do what I want bitch!

With a flick of my hand, I unsheathe the Voidgloom dagger and disappear into the gloom. Inside the purple tinted dimension, the purple haze makes way revealing my armory. I unholster Daybreak, and set it on one of the hundreds of weapon racks; doing the same with the Chains of Onyxia. Walking over to one of the weapon racks, I lift a massive purple and orange scythe from it, twirling it around for a moment.

(Scythe Claw - Dead Cells)

It's been a while since I've had my hands on this behemoth of a weapon, the removed arm of a giant tick that had been altered by magic

It's been a while since I've had my hands on this behemoth of a weapon, the removed arm of a giant tick that had been altered by magic. Thanks Salem; I definitely didn't tell you that using magic on that random ass tick was a bad idea... It shrinks down into a featureless black ring that I slot onto my index finger. I grab two simple black pistols and exit the Voidgloom into a bullhead leaving from the Land of Darkness.

Y/N: Holy shit that actually worked!

I hear a snicker from Tamamo and see her pointing at my arm, which is currently partially embedded in the wall of the bullhead

Tamamo: Great job.

Y/N: Mother fucker

I simply slice through my arm with Murasama and let it regenerate. I sit and begin to meditate, recharging my mana reserves. After about 20 minutes, i stop meditating and text the three units where to go and approximately when I'll get there.