Chapter 1 - Children

First off, I don't think there's a genre called 'depressing humor', but that's what this applies to. Lol. It was supposed to be crack and verge humor, but this is what it turned into. Anyway. I have no idea where this came from. And yes, yes, I know their clothes shouldn't have been affected, but Ahsoka's would fall right off, and I don't have the heart to mentally scar her so. :v And this story ran away with itself. I have no idea how it turned out the way it did. T_T xD

Ezra Bridger had had a... not so good feeling about this from the start. It had just been getting worse, especially since the holocron he's holding came into the picture. After Vader showed up, he wasn't sure things could possibly get any worse, but now he's rethinking that. Ahsoka fell off the ledge, and he has no idea where she is.

Ezra tightens his grip on the holocron, holding Kanan – still with that mask, and he can only guess why – as they struggle to rip the object away from Vader's literally iron grip.

The Force is rippling strangely out of the holocron, and that's when it happens. Ezra isn't quite sure if he actually saw a flash of light from it or not, but everything suddenly feels... different.

Kanan's hand feels weird, is the first thing he notices. The holocron suddenly feels huge, too, as if it's too big for him to hold. Vader's grip on it suddenly gives out and he crashes face-first to the floor, twitching strangely. And why does he suddenly look so... big?

Kanan tips over backwards, dragging Ezra with him. Ezra lands on his back, still holding onto his master, feeling unbearably disoriented. The holocron clanks to the ground between them. Something's wrong, and he doesn't know what. Wait. He looks up, throwing his hair out of his face. Kanan is – no. Just, no. His master did not just turn into a little child. But it's him, all the way down to the pieces of armor he always wears. Ezra isn't quite sure if he should scream or laugh or cry.

The mask Kanan had been wearing falls to the floor, and he stares up at the ceiling looking about as disoriented as Ezra's feeling. Everything is dead silent for a moment, until Kanan reaches up to touch his face. "I... can see again?" he mutters, sounding slightly confused.

A sudden, high-pitched shriek draws Ezra's attention across the room. He sits up, eyes immediately falling on a tiny little Togruta, who is probably the most adorable creature he's ever see. She's holding two lightsabers, the blades of which are probably longer than she is tall. They slide out of her hands and skitter across the floor. She scrambles to pick them up, looking decidedly unhappy.

No. This is insane. It's impossible. Ezra looks between her and Kanan, then down at himself. But it's true. Somehow, everyone got turned into five-year-olds.

"Get me out!" Vader's voice practically wails, but Ezra's fairly certain it isn't him.

The tiny Ahsoka scrambles to pick up her lightsabers with both hands – the hilts are practically the size of her lower arms – and replaces them on her belt, stumbling forwards and nearly falling very unceremoniously with their added weight.

"What happened?" Kanan exclaims finally, scrambling to his feet.

"I think the holocron happened," Ahsoka offers, glancing between them and Vader who's still sprawled on the floor.

"Ahsoka?" Vader twitches weirdly again. "Ahsoka! Get me out of here!" He sounds half panicked.

Ezra can only stare. What. Just. Happened?!

"Get to the ship. I'll take care of him," Ahsoka orders, striding towards the Sith.

Ezra doesn't move, still in too much shock. "Come on!" Kanan advises, casting another wary glance back at the Sith and Ahsoka. Ezra hesitates, but the Force hums in warning. The Temple is collapsing, and they need to go. He scrambles up, and the boys run back to the ship, stopping at the doorway. Chopper beeps at them, waving one of his arms.