Special Challenges Part 1.

The time came for another challenge, except this time there are more than two teams.

Mikayla gathered everyone in the middle for the new challenge. "Ok, so this time, there will be multiple challenges."

Everyone started talking to each other in shock. "Each team will be in a challenge facing each other, and the winner will get this!" Mikayla said while unveiling five cards inside of a glass case.

Everyone ooooed and aahhed at the sight of the beautiful cards. "These are safe cards, if you have one and get picked to die, you can use it and stay alive more in this competition. So, the first team up is the Friends Forever, your challenge is karaoke. You win by getting a better score then everyone else."

All the members went up to the microphone and how it will work is the person with the lowest score will get eliminated until there is one person left.

Nicole started first and she sang I Want to Dance With Somebody and got a score of 63/100. Julia sang Deathbeds and got a score of 59/100.

Now it was Ariana's turn, Ariana sang Usual Suspects and got a score of 60/100. That's when it was Danny's turn. "Um, do I have to sing?"

"I don't know, do you want to try and stay alive? If you can't decide, then you'll sing Cailou song." Mikayla ordering him to do so.

He sang the song and got a 90/100. "What, how did I get a 90?" Danny asked and Mikayla just sat in her throne laughing.

"Because you sang the Cailou song and that song is so stupid I'm just happy you sang it!" Julia was mad at this because she knew she was a better singer than Danny, but she couldn't do anything.

The next round Nicole sang Uncover and got a score of 43/100. Ariana sang Last Dance With Mary Jane and got a 40/100 and Danny sang the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles song that Vanilla Ice sang and got 95/100.

Ariana nodded at her fate and walked over to Julia. "What the heck he's not even that good of a singer, he's just singing famous songs." Andrew yelled from the crowd.

"Why don't you shut up savage and just let me have my fun." Mikayla ranted at Andrew for speaking out.

The last round had come and Mikayla was going to take this seriously now. Nicole sang her heart out when she sung Fighter and was very pleased when she got a 70/100, but still worried that Danny might beat her because of the stupid songs.

"The song that I will be singing is the Pokémon original theme song." Danny said as he went up to the mic and the song began.

Everyone in the crowd cheered, except Alexis, because that was probably one of the greatest songs for an anime.

"That is a very good song choice, but let me tell you, you suck at singing, so your score is...69/100!" People laughed, how immature...

Nicole was really happy and hugged everyone in the Friends Forever team. Mikayla took a card out of the case and handed it to Nicole and she went back to her group.

"Ok next group is is the Flamingo Survivors, you're challenge is bench pressing!"

"Ugh!" They all said in unison and Mikayla made faces at them.

David went up first and could only do 20 lbs., next Faith went up and she only did 20 lbs. as well.

"Okay guys, back up I'm determined to win this so I have a better chance of winning for my sister." Bella said tebowing on the ground first before she went up to the bench press machine.

She benched press 50 lbs. as her face was turning red and the whole bar was shaking in how much pain she was enduring. She only stopped because Robert, the official, got worried and ordered her to stop.

"C'mon, I could've gone on longer!" Bella said getting up and yelling at Robert.

The final person was Alexis. "Guys, get ready I'm really strong, I grew up in the hood of Rhode Island."

Alexis was benching pressing and was getting closer to Bella's score. Alexis was at 45 lbs. when she was going for 50 and Bella got worried and pushed the weights of the bar.

"Hey what the heck girl, I could've gotten hurt and I could've beat you, but you know that don't you!" Alexis said getting in the face of Bella.

Robert came up to then and pushed them both away from each other. "The winner of this is Alexis because Bella is disqualified for messing with her attempt."

People cheered, others booed, they were also mad at Bella. Mikayla got a card out of the case and handed it to Alexis.

"Ok, the last team for today is the the Boyz Squad, you're challenge is who can take the biggest shit!" Everyone just looked at Mikayla in awe and confusion.

"The biggest shit?" Andrew said walking up to her. "Yup, here's a table full of fiber one bars, apples, corn, rice, and white, black, and kidney beans, for all your fiber needs."

Robert pulled out the table with each of the items Mikayla listed. "You guys both have 30 minutes to eat whatever food you can and want, then we'll give you some laxatives and then you'll poop tomorrow!" Mikayla said as the boys looked at her in shock.

"Your time begins now!" Andrew and Cameron ran to the table and started eating really fast.

Andrew just went for the beans and the corn because he didn't like the apples, the bars, or the rice. Cameron on the other hand went for everything and anything he could get his hands on.

At the 15 minute mark, Andrew stopped eating because he wasn't feeling very well, while Cameron had really slowed down his pace and kept eating.

At 20 minutes is when Andrew went back to eating as Cameron was at his same pace. This continued for about 2 minutes before Andrew didn't feel so good again and he said he was done for good and Robert have him a drink that was about a quarter of the way full with laxative.

Cameron finished the last minute with intense speed and then he was given the same drink.

Everyone went to bed and when the Boyz Squad woke up the had to take that shit. They both ran outside to two toilets in the middle where Mikayla and Robert were standing

They both took a loud and long shit that everyone woke up from it. After they finished, they had some other servants that examined the shits as Andrew and Cameron layer down in pain on the floor.

The servants came back and handed Mikayla an envelope, she opened it and smiled. "The winner of this team is...Cameron!" He got up and was going to go up to Mikayla, but the servants stopped him.

"That's close enough, we need to douse you in Febreeze first to get rid of the smell." Mikayla said putting the card on a stick and moving towards Cameron to grab.

"Ok, we've got two more cards, so the Geeks Unleashed will face each other and then Bonnie, Olivia, and Mason will face each other because they are all by themselves. For now, you have the rest of the day to do what you want." Everyone was excited that they were going to get some time to just relax and enjoy the island before another challenge would come their way.

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter, and I also want to thank you for 500 reads, but by now this story is almost at 600 reads. So really, thank you so much for reading my story means a lot.

By the way, this week is hell week for drama so many chapters will get done because we are staying until ten all this week except tonight we got let out early so get ready!