Pets Galore!

The day came for the first ever non contestant based challenge. This would decide who has the best taste in pets.

The teams and their pets gathered around the stage as Mikayla entered in with her majungatholus.

"Alright teams, this will be an elimination style of rounds. If your pet comes in last place then it is out of this challenge. First round is a race around the island. The way this will work is that there are five guiding posts on the island and each guiding post will have someone on your team. Your teammate will move with your pet to the next guiding post to which you have to handoff to another team member."

"What if you don't have enough people to go through each guiding post?" Olivia questioned.

"Well you see, you only get to guide your pet through part of the trail then you just choose the post. If anyone is caught cheating then they will be executed immediately! Now, discuss who's going to be where for your team."

The teams got together and discussed their plans and made their final decisions then and there.

"Great, is anyone starting off first with their pet?" Mikayla asked and Mason, Ariana, André, and Bella rose their hands to signal they were starting first. "Ok, let's setup the pets and then Robert will bring the others to their posts."

Olivia set up her phoenix, Bonnie set up her unicorn, and Cameron set up his monkey. The rest of the contestants that weren't starting were being guided to their posts.

"On your mark, get set, go!" Mikayla yelled and shot off a gun right at Mason's leg.

"Aw fuck!" Mason screamed and fell to the ground as the other contestants and pets went off.

Kevin nuzzled Mason and helped him get up, Mason dragged his body onto the back of Kevin and they rode off.

--Friends Forever--

"Hahahahahaha!" Ariana screamed out loud as her and the liger were zooming through the trees dodging each one that came into their path.

Ariana had already gotten to the next guiding post before anybody. The only shocking part about that is that each guiding post is a mile away. Ariana made it there in 3 minutes.

Danny was at this post and was completely shocked to see Ariana already there. "Honey, what the heck just happened?"

"Shhhhhh, talk later, win now!" Ariana spoke and pushed Danny onto the liger and slapped the liger's ass. The liger let out a roar and dashed off.

Ariana looked behind her at the guiding post and noticed LeighAnn standing there just staring at her. "What's the matter, never seen a little motivation before?" Ariana said twitching her head.

LeighAnn was a little scared until she noticed something far ahead in the trail. She pointed to it and Ariana turned to notice that Danny and the liger had crashed into a tree. Ariana face palmed and shook her head.

--Flamingo Survivors--

"C'mon Harold follow me!" Bella yelled at Harold the squirrel who was too interested in the tree behind them.

Harold finally found a hole in the tree and pulled out a nut. Harold was about to push the nut in when Bella grabbed him. Harold dropped the nut and Bella started running with him in her hand.

Harold was upset and angry, so angry that he bit Bella. Bella let out a loud shriek and let go of Harold.

Harold scurried across the ground to go grab the nut. Bella looked over to see this happening and thought of an idea.

"Harold, if you finish this race and not get us eliminated, I will get you 50 nuts." Harold's eyes widened and he dropped the nut he was officially going after and bolted down the trail.