Not After All We've Been Through!

It was now time for the next death in this competition. After today, the house would be a little bit emptier than it was before.

Mikayla had gathered the contestants to the stage and Mikayla looked at them and smiled.

"It seems so weird that there is only this many people left in the competition. However, there can only be one winner of this competition and because of that one of you have to die right now."

Robert handed Mikayla an envelope and walked off to the side after. Mikayla opened the envelope and didn't show any emotion whatsoever.

"Ok, Bella, Bonnie, and Max come join me up on stage." Mikayla called out and the three contestants went up on stage. "Now one person that is safe is...Bella!" There wasn't really any cheers of joy in the crowd, Mason was the only one who clapped. Bella walked off the stage and joined the group of contestants.

"Alright it's down to Max and Bonnie. Ariana, who do you want to stay alive in the competition?" Mikayla asked Ariana a question that was really going to change the aspect of the competition depending on what happens.

"Um...I don't...maybe...I can't decide." Ariana muttered out.

"Are you kidding?! You are having a tough choice deciding between me and her?!" Max yelled in anger.

"You both are just amazing friends that I can't decide who I would want to lose." Ariana responded.

"Obviously it should be pretty easy. I mean you've known me longer than you've known her! How is this even hard for you?" Max was becoming upset with Ariana.

"Alright that's enough you two, let's just figure out who's dying next and MAYBE you two can settle this later." Mikayla said moving Max back right next to Bonnie. "The moment you've all been waiting for, the person dying is...Bonnie!"

Most of the contestants gasped at this. They couldn't believe that Bonnie was going to leave this competition, and after she just made peace too.

Bonnie covered her mouth in astonishment, she was almost about to cry. Bonnie got down from the stage and went over and began a big group hug with everyone. Max was left on stage with no one else to congratulate him on surviving this time.

"Alright Bonnie, it's time to say your last goodbyes because your time is done here on the island." Mikayla said.

Bonnie said long goodbyes to her friends she would miss the most. She gave Mason, André, and finally Ariana a hug. After Ariana and Bonnie hugged, Ariana pulled Bonnie back in for a kiss. This completely shocked everyone.

They kissed for about five seconds and then Ariana broke the kiss. They two girls looked into way others eyes and that's when Bonnie smiled and blushed.

"Bonnie I just want you to know that you're an amazing person and I'm glad we made up and became friends at the end of your time. I really don't want you to go after all that we've been through together, but I'm aiming to win this for you." Ariana said to Bonnie letting all of her love go. Bonnie giggled and hugged Ariana again. After this was done, Bonnie went back up on the stage to get her orders from Mikayla.

"Bonnie what I want you to do is go walk over to the pit that Mason was put in to. You'll be given commands later once you do so."

Bonnie did as what she was told and walked over to the big pit. Though as she was getting closer she looked back to make sure she was far enough away.

"You need to go back a little further!" Mikayla yelled.

Bonnie was looking at back at Mikayla and watched her hand motions. Though Bonnie was too distracted and she tripped on a little branch and she fell into the pit. People gasped in fear of if Bonnie was ok.