Confessions Part 2: Scarlett

"Hey." Scarlett whispered.
"What? We're in the middle of a lecture."
"Wanna hang out tonight?" She asked, turning a little red.
"Sure, but why're you blushing?" You asked.
"It's just hot in here." Scarlett said.
"It is a little warm I guess." You said, and continued listening to the lecture.
You saw Scarlett whispering to Cat, and Cat smirked. Scarlett punched her arm, and you were very confused as to why Scarlett was so weird.
********
Your day was finally finished, and you quickly changed out of your uniform to go hang out with Scarlett. You saw her standing at the end of the hall, and smiled. "Hey, Scar." You hugged her.
"Hey."
"Who're you all dressed up for?" You asked, nudging her playfully. "You look nice."
"Thanks." Scarlett laughed.
"So what do you wanna do?"
"I was thinking we could go get food, and then hang out at mine." She said, and you nodded, following her.
Scarlett had let you pick dinner, so you of course went to get breakfast food for dinner. "I swear I've never met anyone who doesn't like breakfast for dinner." You said.
"It's weird." Scarlett said. "Pancakes stop at 11 am."
"That's exactly what an imposter would say!" You joked. "Who are you? What did you do to Scarlett?"
"Nothing." She said, avoiding eye contact. "What we should really be asking is what did you do to Scarlett?"
"Nothing." You stated, completely oblivious.
"Oh you did something." She said. "You stole my heart." She blushed, and looked at you.
"I-er-uh- I what?" You stuttered. You were so flustered, and Scarlett laughed a little.
"You. Stole. My. Heart." Scarlett said.
"I didn't, you somehow let it get into my possession."
"Give it back." She said, grabbing your hand.
"No thanks, I think I'll keep it." You chuckled, and she kissed your cheek.
She saw your cheeks go bright red, and leaned on you. "I really, really like you." She sighed.
"The feeling is mutual." You said, and she kissed you.