Confessions part 5: Fin

Fin had invited you to come hang out with him on Saturday night because you hadn't seen each other in awhile. You were both so busy with exams that you hadn't time to hang out.
"You're finally here." Fin sighed.
"I'm five minutes early." You laughed. "It's not my fault you're an impatient smartass."
"I'm your impatient smartass." Fin said. "Don't forget that."
"I never could." You said, smiling. "So what is the plan for this evening?" You asked. "Im dying to know."
"You always are." Fin said with a laugh.
He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and you both walked down the hallway.
"So are you gonna tell me?" You asked.
"So many questions." He smiled and you gave him an annoyed stare. "Fine. You know that game night in the library? I figured that would be fun. There, now call me a loser." He blushed.
"I actually think that sounds like a lot of fun." You said. "I love games."
"We rarely play any." Fin said.
"Cause I thought you didn't like them." You said. "If I knew you liked them then we would have a game night every week."
"Can we do game night?" Fin asked.
"I hate dumb questions." You said, laughing. "Yes, we can have a game night."
"Amazing." He said.
"But how do you play games if you hate everybody?" You asked.
"I don't hate everybody." Fin said. "I don't hate you."
"I don't hate you either." You smiled, and held his hand.
"What do you feel for me?" Fin asked. "I'm curious about what rattles around in that Terran head of yours."
"Promise me you won't hate me?" You whispered.
"I could never, (Y/N)." He said.
"I really really like you, Fin." She said. "Like more than friends."
He smiled and hugged you. "There is a Maker." Fin said. "I really really like you too." He smiled and brushed the strands of hair away from your face.
You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. When you both pulled away Fin was smiling and his hands were wrapped around your waist. "Now, can we hurry. I really wanna win already." You said.
"Am I not enough of a victory?" Fin asked.
"Sadly, your love does not award me bragging rights." You said, and he laughed as you walked the rest of the way to the library.