Confession part 6: Aurora

You were confused by your relationship with Auri. You didn't know if you were friends or if you were something more. The way she would come to your room in the middle of the night said that you were more, but when she called you her best friend you didn't know what to think. It was finally time to talk to her about it.
You knocked on the door to her room and she told you to come in. "Hey, (Y/N)! Did ya miss me?" She asked.
"Always." You said, smiling. You sat down with her. "I just wanted to talk to you about something."
"Is everything okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, everything's fine."
"Then what do you want to talk about?"
You sat there, contemplating whether or not you should ask your question. "I was wondering..." You said.
"You were wondering what?"
"What's your favorite thing about space?" You said, clearly nervous.
"That's not what you wanted to ask." Auri said.
"What would I want to talk to you about?"
"Just ask, (Y/N). I won't be mad. I pinky swear." She said, holding up her hand.
"That's such an odd concept from your time." You said, laughing a little. "It's adorable." You saw her blush and smiled. "I wanted to ask what we are?"
"What we are?" Aurora said. "What do you mean?"
"I mean you're really confusing, and that's totally not your fault, but I can't figure out how you feel." You said. "I like you, Aurora."
"I like you too." She said, smiling.
"No, I like you." You restated. Her eyes went wide and she hugged you.
"Me too, goofball." She said. She kissed your cheek and you smiled. "Why do you think I like cuddling with you so much?"
"You're an affectionate person?" You guessed.
"I try to be." She said. "I was just going to play old video games, wanna join? I could use a player two."
"I'd love to." You said, sitting down with her.