chapter 33: drama?

Nicoles p.o.v

Today I have nothing to do. Should I talk to kian? Maybe text connor? I dont know. Then my phone starts going off *riiiinnngg!!* that made me jump. I pick up my phone and see pj's calling me. "Hello?" I ask through the phone
"Hey nicole!!" She yells through the phone
"Why are you calling this early?" I ask
"Its 12:30 in the afternoon" she says in a serious tone
"Oh... do you wanna do something today?" I ask her
"Yea maybe I can bring austin over later so you can meet him" she says kind of creepy like.
"Ok? So maybe we can meet up at the mall?" I ask
"That sounds great!" she yells
"Ok see ya later" I say as I hang up. Well today should be a interesting day. As I sit on my bed kian walks in the room with a kid next to him.
"Hey kian whos he?" I ask
"Nicole your brother wanted to see you. So um...here he is" kian said as he looked nervous about something
"Peter? Is that really you?" I asked him as i seen him holding something behind kians back. Wait oh no.. not again.
*flashback*
I was sitting by the wall in tears. I didnt know what else to do. Then I see the door open and he walks in.
"P-peter what are you doing?" I ask nicely
"10 year old girls should not run away from there brother...so you need a time out in this room...ALONE!!" He yells
"B-but I didnt do anything" I cry as I try to move away from him. Then the door opens once more...it was him. Alex I didnt know what to do. This kid has been hurting me since my brother became his friend. "What are you doing alex?" Peter asks "what I shouldve done" he replies then he brings my best friend/ crush in the room poor jake. Alex tells peter to do it so he put something behind jakes back. *Boom* he fell to the floor crying I ran to him. I started petting his hair and telling him I love him. I was young I didnt really know that was the last time I would see him. We went to his funeral a couple days later it was heart shattering for me.
*end of flashback*
"What are you doing?" I ask as I get up. Then jc burst through the door
"Peter put it down now!"he yells of course I start crying like I did when i was 10.
"Why what are you gonna do?" Peter asks thats when I run up grab the gun and drag jc and kian out the room. Obviously as soon as we git in the car I pulled out and called the cops. I drove to the mall to meet up with pj she should know what to do. Plus I wanna see austin maybe they will let me and kian stay at there place for a couple days or we can stay at jc's? I dont know anymore to be honest. We walk in the mall and theres fans of austins everywhere and when the see jc and kian they freak out so we start to run. Luckly we found pj in time to leave so we decided to go get ice cream and talk.