chapter 37: this isnt over.

Kians p.o.v
They rush nicole to the hospital, knowing they cant save her. But they still have hope. I drive to the hospital behind the ambulence, I call up all the guys an tell them what had happened, I was so depressed I even called matt. I told them all to meet me at the hospital.

Im now sitting in the waiting room, waiting for one of the nurses to tell me what I had to face. Matt was helping me through this an so was the other guys. I didnt want to lose her now, I didnt want to loser her ever. She was the one pride an joy I had, yea I messed up multiple times, I cheated on her, I broke her heart. She didnt have to forgive me but she did, an look what I did I fucked up again. Shes in this hospital because of me. Shes practically dead because of me. I broke her, no I destroyed her.
"Kian lawley?" I heard a voice speak. I look up to see a nurse.
"I- im here" I spoke standing up. Ready to hear the bad news "Nicole is going to survive." When I heard those word my heart started beating again.
"But she wont be the same. She has a case of memory loss ." The nurse spoke...I dont want her in pain....I dont want her with me...so if she has memory loss then so be it. This is it for us. Ill say goodbye an thats it. No matter how much this will hurt me.
"Thank you nurse. I understand." I said as a tear slipped
"an she seemed to break her arm an nose, we also had to give her leg surgery because she seemed to lose a lot of blood out of it." the docter added.
"Can I say goodbye to her?" I asked as the docter nodded.
"She wont be awake" she said as I looked back at the boys.

"Goodbye?" All the guys asked "im done putting her through pain. Im done seeing her sad. I want her to be happy. Promise me you guys will make her happy?" I asked them as they nodded.
"Well this is it" I spoke as I walked into the room. There she was, sleeping she looked so broken but so peaceful. I ran my hand through her hair as she smiled...oh no shes awake.
"Hello there" she spoke
"shhh" I said as a tear slipped once again.
"You may not remember me, but I just came to say goodbye." I said as she started to frown. "Goodbye? Why goodbye?" she asked me as I wiped my eyes "because I put you through a lot of pain. An I want you to be happy, an find your true love" I tell her as a tear fell.
"I take it you were my boyfriend?" She asks me. I couldnt take it anymore, I smashed my lips onto hers an she kissed back. I ripped away from her. "I-im sorry nicole. But this is goodbye for us" I told her as I walked out.