chapter 38: you're my true love

Nicoles p.o.v
I felt someone run their fingers through my hair. It felt good, I smiled. I opened my eyes to find a person standing over me, when I looked at him he looked very nurvious.
"Hello there" I spoke
"shhh" he said to me as a tear slipped down his cheak. Who is this guy?
"You may not remember me, but I just came to say goodbye." He spoke as I was confused. I frowned
"goodbye? Why goodbye?" I asked him as he wiped his tears. "Because I put you through a lot of pain. An I want you to be happy, an find your true love" he said as he started to cry again
"I take it you were my boyfriend?" I asked him as he looked at me. Then out of nowhere he smashed his lips into mine, I was surprised at first then I kissed him back. He instantly pulled away.
"I-im sorry nicole. But this is goodbye for us" he spoke as he exited the room. What did I do so wrong? Why is that boy leaving me? Whats his name? I have so many questions in my head. The nurse walks in with a boy.
"Hello im matt" he spoke as he helped me up.
"Hi." I said as he smiled
"im here to take you home" he reasured me as I smiled.
"Why thank you kind sir" I said to him as I put on my shoes. What happened to me? My leg...its all cut up. He grabs my hand an helps me. When we get out of the hospital a group of boys run up to me worried. Well I guess this is my life..im still wondering who that boy is..what was he to me? Why do I want to know so badly?
"Uhm..matt?" I said as he looked at me.
"Yes nic?" He replied
"whos that guy that was in my room?" I asked him as he frowned
"there was no guy in your room.." he spoke drifting off. He must of told them not to speak his name.
"Nic are you ok?" Matt asked me "y-yea im fine. There was a guy in the room before you.." I told him as he looked at me in disbelief  "nicole no one was in the room before me. It was just you." he told me. Well that kiss felt real..maybe I was dreaming.

Matts p.o.v
Kian told us not to tell her of his existence..its gonna be difficult but its what has to be done. We all just want to see her happy.. an if kian cant do that, then its over. No more kian an nicole...its just nicole now. Kian left to go to florida. He said he always wanted to go there. With nicole having possibly perminit memory loss, we have to work with her around the kian thing. Which is going to be hard, she met all of us through kian, she came here an the first person she met was kian. Every memory of her here, was with kian. But now im here. Im gonna be the 'new' kian. Im gonna make her happy. Im gonna be her true love.

( A/N well this is the end of the book!!! Sorry it took me so long to finish. Should i make a sequil? I needs ta knowww.. Im also gonna miss nickian they were so cute!!!)