chapter 21: Plans

Nicoles p.o.v
I woke up in kians arms on the couch I felt like I never want to let kian go I felt safe. I got up and made me breakfast. Since nobody has been spending time with jc the past 3 days I thought me and jc could hang out today. I went up to jc's room to wake him up but when I walked in he was gone. Well I guess ill go wake up fatty and sam. I walk in there room fatty and sam wern't home they must have went on another date or something. I then looked on the floor next to fattys bed and there was jc.
"Jc wake up come on wake up" I said as he just lays there not getting up
"JC GET THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU WAKE UP WITH NO LEGS OR ARMS" I whisper scream as jc finally speaks
"ok ok im up" he said with his cute morning voice.
"Meet me downstairs when your ready" I say kindly

Jc's p.o.v
Nicole wakes me up by whisper screaming at me well it worked. What does that girl want she hasn't talked to me in the past 3 days. Uggh I bet she just wants me to get up to go shopping with her or something. Well I got ready for the day as I put on my vans and walked out the door kian stopped me.
"What. can I help you?" I asked rudly
"well I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out today?" Kian said looking at me like im a ghost "I can't I already have plans" I said as I kept walking to the kitchen.

Kians p.o.v
Well I was going to my room jc bumped into me and started being rude so I asked if he wanted to hang out. But of course he said he has plans. And I know nicole has plans today too so who can I hang out with? Oh imma call matt, nash, and cameron maybe they wanna hang out.

Nicoles p.o.v
"Hey I was wondering if you want to hang out today?" I asked jc as he looked mad
"sure so what do you wanna do?" He asked getting a smile
"Um...we could ride around on our penny boards then go to the beach and then come back here get ready and go to the mall" I suggested
"ok that sounds ok" he started to smile.
"Ok ready to go?" I smile as I grab my skateboard
"yup lets go" jc said as he grabbed his skate board and headed out to the park.