chapter 23: He's back

Nicoles p.o.v
Its been 4 weeks since I seen kian. I moved out of sams house and got my own little apartment I share with jc. He insisted that he stays to protect me. I dont know what kian is doing or if he has a new girlfriend or not but I dont really care anymore. So today I woke up made breakfast ate and got ready for the day. Then I grab my skateboard and leave. I look around the same as I did when I moved here to cali its so beautiful here. Then Boom! Somebody knocks me to the ground. I look up to see a boy thats tall and has brown and blond hair with brown eyes.
"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going and- nicole?" He stops talking and says my name and thats were I was confused.
"Um do I know you?" I ask him while holding my head.
"Oh um... yea we had a relationship together like 4 weeks ago" he said awkwardly looking at the ground and thats when I knew who it was.
"Kian? What are you doing over here?!?!" I asked rudly
"um...well I couldn't stay near andrea she kinda ruined the best relationship I have ever had so um...yea" he then turns around to grab his skateboard
"well...this is weird for me as of we bumped into each other the same when I first got to cali which is creepy." I say slowly so kian can understand what I was saying.
"That must mean something nicole. please give me one last chance im not close to andrea anymore. and I can't get you out of my head" kian starts to tear. "How do I know I can trust you again?" I ask him while he almost fell to the ground
"I know I did things in the past that hurt you but I love you so much I just cant let you go" kian said as I grabbed my skateboard. "I'll think about it but you have to prove to me that I can trust you" I say as he jumps up.

Kian p.o.v
I jump up when nicole said "prove it to me"  I then jumped on my penny board ghost and gave her my number then said
"I will prove it to you" and rode off. Im good at proving to a girl they can trust me and that I love them. Because I really do love nicole it will be easy to prove it all I have to do is take her on a few dates, I live on my own so ask her to move in with me. And a few weeks go bye take her on a really romantic date and do something I thought I would never do.

****3 weeks later****

Nicoles p.o.v
I've been hanging out with kian for the past 3 weeks. He's taken me on 4 dates already. He's taking me on another date tonight I dont know what to wear. Ill just put on my blue dress with my blue confurse I dont like high heels. Ill wear my love hoop earings and my love neckless and braclet set I think I look good but I dont know.

Kians p.o.v
Its time to pick up nicole for our 5th date where I ask her to move in with me. Im wearing a tux so I hope she says
"yes" I never wear a tux I dont really like to wear them. I get out of the car and knock on the door and jc opens it.

Jc's p.o.v
I open the door to see kian wearing a tux well then he must be here for Nicole.
"Hey kian here for nicole?" I ask
"Yup its um for a date" kian said
"Ok ill get her" I say as I scream her name
"Im coming im coming" she walks downstairs.

Kian p.o.v
Damn she looks beautiful I can't believe I messed up a relationship with a girl thats perfect.
"Hey you look beautiful" I said as I handed her a pink rose
"Thanks you look good yourself" she said as she put the rose in water.
"Thanks you ready to go?" I ask as we walk out the door. I open her door and she gets in then I close her door and get in the car we then drive off .