chapter 25: i choose you

Nicoles p.o.v
As kian drives off I think to myself
'jc what if he is the one.' Or
'kian I love him to the moon and back.'
But I just want them both to be happy. What if im not happy with who I choose?

Kians p.o.v
Why did he do this? Why did jc ruin my plains of asking nicole the question? I just want a life with nicole. but no jc had to kill my plains. Maybe he didnt mean it. Maybe he dont love nicole he was just trying to get me mad. Well it worked.

Jc p.o.v
I have to talk to nicole. She don't have to make a choice of me and kian. Obviously she will pick kian. I want her happy and her picking me will not make her happy. Plus it will put her through stress to choose. I wish I didnt say anything about me liking her.

Nicoles p.o.v
I know who to choose. I cant just leave kian even though we are not dating. But I can take him back but this is his last chance. Thats it kian is my choice.

Kian p.o.v
I need to talk to nicole right now. Im going to her house. I dont care if she dont wanna talk to me. I walk out the door and when I go around the corner I see her. Andrea.
"Kian I need to talk to you!" She yells at me
"No leave me alone!" I say as I run to my car. I would love to get to nicole faster.
"No this is important its about nicole!" She yells and thats when I get out of the car.
"What? Whats so important?" I ask rudely
"Shes um...we just talked and she told me who she chose" she said nice and awkwardly
"Well who did she choose?" I ask her
"She said jc" andrea looked at the ground thats how I know shes lying
"Bull. now I have to go" I say rudly as I run to my car and drive off.

Nicoles p.o.v
I was walking to kians house because I wanted to tell him the good news. While I was walking I seen kians car speed past me. Then he hit another car. I screamed as I ran up to the car trying to open the drivers side to get to kian. I finally get to kian he was bleeding a lot. I picked him up and put him on my lap and hugged and kissed him.
"Kian dont die on me baby I pick you. I love you please dont leave me" I pleaded then screamed "someone help me please my boyfriend is badly hurt please some one help" the abulence got there and they took him to the hospital. I was in the waiting room crying hopeing he will be ok.