Chapter 11 + Q&A

Jack:

Q: When are you going to propose?

A: Sooooon, very soon, be prepared.

Q: What have you been doing these past 4 years?

A: Well as said before, I got into drugs really bad but it took me 2 years in rehab to get better just so I could see my Kayla again(:

Tate:

Q: When are you going to get a new job?

A: I'm actually in college still working on a law degree, don't worry, you'll hear more from me later on in the story ;D

Q: Can you move to my neighborhood?

A: Hmmm well considering I murder damn near everybody, are you sure that's a good idea? Questionception ~(0-0~)

The nurse:

Q: Who are you?

A: *sass snap* whoever I wanna be.
Kidding, you'll find out, patience love.

Meeeee \(^_^)/:

Q: When are you going to update again?

A: Right now girl, I gotchuuuu

Q: How'd you come up with such an amazing plot and story overall?

A: Lol nah girl, I seriously thought this would get 100 reads and I could celebrate by crying over Ashton Irwin Fanfictions (am I right) but thank you❤️

Q: How are you so damn awesome?

A: Maybe I was born with it? Nah it's totally Maybelline... Kidding kidding, as far as I know I'm not awesome XD like frfr all I do is read 5sos fanfiction and cry over Fall Out Boys music. (Again, am I right) but thank youuuuu❤️

Chapter 11: *skip a week because I am too lazy to explain what all went down between Jack and his mom, lol soznotsoz*

~

*JACKS POV* (BOMB)

Song- Just One Yesterday- Fall Out Boy

"Why are we watching this again?" I asked looking towards Kayla, who was cuddled up beside me on the couch watching Aladdin. Her blue eyes barely flickered off the screen to me before she crinkled her nose and ignore me.

"Babyyyyy, you can't just ignore me for Robin Williams," I whined and poked her cheek. She bit my finger lightly, still not taking her eyes off the screen. "It's not about Robin Williams, the greatest actor ever, it's about Abu because he's adorable and doesn't mess with me while I am watching a movie," she joked.

She grabbed my hand that was poking her cheek and intertwined our fingers together and kept her focus on the screen, never changing.

It had been a week since I'd been back home and it was tough as hell explaining to my mother that I wasn't actually dead. Dear god did I get an ear full from her, along with some smacks on my arm for lying. However, I know that's just my mom being my mom and taking care of me.

I looked over at Kayla and pulled her entire body towards me, enveloping her in my arms. She poke my upper arm and giggles, "Seems as if you've been working out lately Mr.Johnson."

I smirked at her and tickled her, knowing she's extremely ticklish. "Seems as if you've been way more sarcastic lately Ms.Jo- Woods," I corrected myself quickly and my cheeks turned a deep shade of pink.

I started peppering her face with mini kisses all over her face. She started smiling and laughing really loud and I placed my lips on hers to block out her loud laughs.

"Have I distracted you enough yet babe?" I asked jokingly. Her cheeks blushed an adorable shade of pink as she grabbed my shirt. "Not near enough," and she pulled me back to her, putting her soft lips on mine.

Before we could carry on any further, her doorbell rang making us jolt apart from each other. She got up and walked to the front door, I followed a few steps behind her.

She opened the door and somebody I never expected was standing there. "Kayla, hello dear, mind if we talk?" Ms.Lisa asked as Kayla brought her into a hug.

Lisa was the woman who I had gotten to pass my notes on to Kayla, the nurse. I thought after we made the deal she would leave, but I guess her and Kayla had grown close.

Kayla opened the door and invited her in, all of us walked to the kitchen and Kayla made us all a glass of tea. Me and Kayla sat down at the table; however, Lisa was pacing in front of the table, rubbing her temple.

"Okay Kayla, when I tell you this, you have to let me explain it all, please." Lisa begged Kayla. Kayla looked very concerned as she sipped her tea and chewed her lip.

"I swear there is a reason for what awful things happened, I swear I can explain to you, you just have to understand. Oh god I hope you can forgive me. I don't know what I'll do if-" she rambled.

"Ms.Lisa, it's okay, just tell me what you are ranting on about, I promise I'll listen," Kayla gave her a reassuring look. Ms.Lisa grabbed her tea and took a hesitant sip before setting it back on the table, her hands returning to her face.

"Kayla, I'm your mother."

~

QOTD: What's your favorite song by FOB on the album Save Rock and Roll?

AOTD: OMG there's just so many like JESUS Christ Patrick's voice is like sweet baby Jesus of voices. So like I have 3-

Just One Yesterday (because holy Jesus his voice is so pretty in this song and Foxes voice with his is the perfect mix and they need to do more together. Like frfr)

Rat A Tat (Courtney isn't my favorite person tbh but Patrick's voice again like frfr I'm in loooove with his voice. And the chorus makes me so happy, just saying)

Save Rock and Roll (like omg that damn piano that Elton John is playing in the beginning and background is so god damn perfect I s2g. Plus Elton Johns voice when he starts singing is damn perfection. Not to mention PATRICKS VOICE MOTHER OF GOD I CANT STRESS ENOUGH)

I'll stop talking now because I know you don't care hahha I love you guys so much, keep leaving comments and get this to 20 votes and I'll update.

-Shelby❤️