Chapter 15

(Hey babes, I'm aware this is going downhill at an unbelievable pace and that it sucks but this will probably be the last chapter. I love you all so much❤️)

Morgan fixed the curled piece of blond hair that had slipped out of the up-do that I had. She moved around to the front of me and opened a tube of light pink lipgloss and spread it across my lips.

"You look gorgeous babe," she told me as she took a step back to take in her work. She reached over and grabbed the heels out of the little box they were in and handed them to me.

"Go put these on, the dress is in there," she pointed towards the bedroom in the back corner of the house. I nodded and walked back there, shutting the door softly and facing the dress that laid on the bed.

I unzipped the zipper that went along the back and stepped into it gracefully, zipping it back up but leaving the silk bow undone. I slid on the heels that complimented the dress perfectly and walked out of the room.

Morgan was sitting on the chair with a brownie in one hand and her phone in the other. Once she noticed me, the brownie fell from her hand and she made no move to pick it back up as she rushed over to me.

"Kayla oh my lanta you look.... Woah!" She squealed and bounce on her heels. I blushed and smiled, she turned me to face the full sized mirror that was hung on the wall.

A gasp fell from between my lips as I took my appearance in, I honestly looked beautiful. It hit me that I was really getting married today to the love of my life.

As I looked in the mirror, I adjusted the dress on my baby bump, smiling slightly because he was due in less than 2 months. It was all happening so fast, today I get married and soon enough we would have a baby boy to care for.

Morgan smiled at me and handed me the bouquet of white roses that I was to carry down the isle. She opened the door and I walked out, all of the people stood as I walked down the rows of pews we had set up on the grass.

Tate's little girl walked down the isle in front of me in a little pale pink dress that barely drug on the ground and tossed flower petals out of a basket, shooting her dad a little grin as she went.

Jack was standing up by the preacher, a big smile on his face and his eyes watery. As I made it to him, he grabbed my hand gently and we both faced the preacher with smiles on our faces.

The whole service went by pretty quick and when I turned with my back to face the crowed, I threw my roses behind me. I heard a squeal and once I turned I saw Ms.Lisa holding them with a big grin on her face.

I walked down to her and wrapped her into a tight hug, "I love you mom, I understand now and I missed you." She had tears running down her cheeks but she kissed my cheek and spun me around to face Jack.

He offered his hand out to me and I took it, following him to where we were going to dance.

While we danced underneath the lit up oak tree in the middle of the park, everybody watched. I realized that yes, it was all moving so fast, but I wouldn't dream of changing a single thing.

End.

-

Loves it has been such a long journey with this story, including the first book and I could never thank you enough for how far you've gotten me.

I am so thankful for each and every one of you and I love you all dearly. You all mean the world to me, YOU GOT LITTLE MISS LIAR TO 3K VOTES. THATS FLIPPING AMAZING GUYS.

Now that that is out, I seriously love you all and just to let you know, I have other stories up on my profile (shameless self-promotion) one is a Michael Clifford fanfiction called "Dead" and the other is a Luke Hemmings fanfiction called "Travesty" you should go check them out (if you really love me XD)

If you've read this far, comment what your favorite part was throughout both stories righhhht here ->

-Shelby❤️

Ps. I seriously love you.