2 + 3 + 2 = Family of SEVEN?!

I awoke to the annoying, staccato beeping of the heart monitor. All I could remember was being rushed off to the hospital with sharp pains.

When I looked down to the warmth radiating throughout the lower half of my body, I found Christian sleeping with his chest flat across my legs and his head laying near my crotch, his lips still pressed to my baby bump in his sleeping form. His hands were encircling my hips, hugging me close to him.

Luckily for me, his phone was laying on the bed next to me. I gently reached for it and unlocked it - yes I have the password to my husband's phone - before snapping the picture and giggling as I sent it to myself and then decided to post it to his Instagram.

"@ceesespieces: Hi everyone! It's @ceesesnala here! I'm in the hospital, just woke up to find this adorable sight. Thought I'd share it with you all 😘"

Crazy how the first to like the picture and comment were the band and the ATL boys.

"@andybvb: we'll see you soon! And CC is going to kill you for this! 😂"

"@jakepittsbvb: Why, The Comas are so adorable, you should see the picture I got of the triplets last night."

Alex's comment came in the form of him reposting the picture.
"@alexalltimelow: well hot damn my sister is getting pretty big! But look at cute little coma! Awh! @ceesespieces @ceesesnala #Repost"

I started laughing as I read the fans comments about how adorable CC was when he slept.

"What are you giggling about?"

"Noooothing?" I answered as if I were asking a question as I closed the Instagram app. "Here's your phone."

"Thank you." he took the phone and put it in his pocket. "How're you feeling?"

"Not in as much pain, there is still some there but it's like being sore. Not so much as if the baby is kicking. Did the doctor tell you what's wrong?"

"Yeah, the baby was suffocating I guess you could say. The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and he was trying to get free."

"So we're having a boy?"

"Mmmm not necessarily."

"Christian." I began scolding.

"It's twins."

"Christian, you've got some damn strong sperm. A set of triplets and a set of twins? "

"You still want more after this?" He raised his eyebrow suggestively.

"Shit Coma, I think I'm going to end up in a coma if I have another set of kids." I laughed as he shook his head at me. "So why am I hooked up?"

"You passed out before we got here, I guess the pain was too strong and they didn't want to give you morphine because they were worried it'd harm they're development. They were worried that Lilo would get hurt from her brother's constant kicking but all they could do was let him get himself unwrapped."

I nodded. "But everything is fine now?"

"Everything is fine, they are going to release you after another check up on the babies."

"So... Lilo?"

"I don't know, I just liked the name, and I love the Lilo and Stitch movies so I mean, why not?"

"They can be their nicknames. Like Mufasa and Simba and Tiana." I smiled widely at him. "But they need crazy names like the triplets."

"Yeah I know, we'll come up with something, we've got a whole four months left."

I laughed and kissed him as the nurse came in and told me she was going to prepare me for my check up.

Once we were done, I was released and Christian drove us back home to be with our family.