Triplets & Twins

"Alright guys we're on in two!"

"Alright circle up."

I watched from the couch in the dressing room as the boys and Juliet circled up with the triplets in the middle.

I wasn't feeling too well, and I knew what was coming. The twins were ready to make their debut, but the guys have one last show tonight. CC is beyond worried about me but I told him to just focus on his show for the night.

But of course, when does Ceese ever listen to me?

As I'm sitting side stage with the triplets I watch as the guys take a break in the show. This is the part of the show where CC normally does a drum solo but for some reason he's gotten off his set and walked down to the front.

"So guys I know, normally you get a drum solo here in the middle of the show, but I have a very special surprise for you all. As you know my wife and I had triplets a few years ago, and one of those amazing babies took after me. Before this tour started I had been having practice sessions with her and once she found out she was coming on tour she asked if she could join me on stage. So tonight, my little princess Bellatrix is going to give you guys a drum solo. Come on out Princess!"

I was so far into my shock, I didn't even realize Bellatrix had been walking out on stage with Ashley. He walked her right on over to Ceese who helped her climb up the set. He had her sit on his lap and handed her the sticks and from there my baby girl rocked it!

As all mothers think... my child is talented as hell! The Army seemed to love her too! She even had the CC head swing going perfectly!!

Oh Daddy's Girl, I can definitely see the triplets starting a band. Maybe even together.

As she and her daddy played, the boys walked out with Ashley and Jake playing air guitars. I giggled and began recording as my boys stuck out their tongues and slid on their knees. It was definitely a sight to see, all three of my babies up on stage, rocking out just like daddy.

I was so proud of them as they all came running back to me. "Oh my babies! That was so cute! I'm so proud of you guys! And nice job Bella! I didn't know you and daddy had been practicing!" She gave me a huge smile and thanked me as they turned to finish watching the last show of this tour.

Honestly, I couldn't be more proud of my babies.

*

I was in pain and I couldn't deny the fact that I was going into labor

I was in pain and I couldn't deny the fact that I was going into labor. I really truly wanted to have a water birth at home with the twins. I wanted a relaxing birth after having such a hard pregnancy, but it didn't look like I was going to make it.

"Baby, let's just stop at a hospital. I hate seeing you in so much pain."

"He's right Nala. We should stop at a hospital." Juliet ran her fingers through my hair, trying to keep me calm.

All I could do at this point was nod. I didn't have a choice. I was not going to make it another two hours home. At least we made it back into California, but this traffic? I won't make it home.

"James, head to the nearest hospital please." Andy asked our driver.

"Thank you baby." CC whispered. I knew he was worried, but I didn't think he was that worried. "Let's get you into the shower, yeah? Maybe the hot water will relax you like a water birth would?"

"Yes, please, let's try." My contractions definitely were not this bad with the triplets. I think the triplets were much easier in terms of pregnancy and birth. Man oh man, if this is a sign of the future with the twins then we are absolutely fucked.

"Come on Baby, Jake already has warm water running."

CC and I stepped in fully clothed. He took my shirt, leggings and undergarments off. "There, the warm water against your belly should help, and we can keep an eye on the baby crowning, okay?"

I nodded. Again another contraction was raging on me. It felt a little better under the water but I'd feel much better once they're in my arms.

We went another twenty minutes before we made it to the hospital. Ceese helped me dress in a warm hoodie that fit me rather big and threw on the pants and shirt Jake had grabbed for him. After being rushed inside and screaming for two hours, I was finally holding Zain, our little Lilo, and Zakai, our little Stitch.

Zakai & Zain. The two newest members on the Mora clan.