Turkamayne

I stood in the kitchen mixing the pasta noodles and Alfredo sauce. The triplets were sitting at the counter coloring when Andy came in screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Turkamayne ain't got no hands,
so put them nubs up in the air
and turk, turk, turk, turk."

I looked over into the open living room to see what he was doing only to find Ashley carrying him.

"Turkamayne don't wear no shirt,
Turkamayne just gets sunburnt,
Take two turkeys, put 'em on your hands
Step right up and see the Turkamayne!"

" Ashley what the hell is wrong with Andy?"

"Oh he's just a little uh... intoxicated?"

I sighed and went back to the stove. After Jake helped Jinxx up the stairs and Ashley helped Andy, I heard the triplets giggling. I turned around to see what they were doing only to find CC sitting on the counter making funny faces at them. Shaking my head, I turned back around to finish mixing the sauce and noodles together.

I felt arms wrap around my body and little gagging noises from the counter.

Laughing I turned off the stove and turned around in CC's arms.

"Soo, is Jinxx any better?"

CC looked down at our feet.

"You know they say a drunk man speaks the truth?" I nodded slowly, "Well Jinxx blames me for his break up with Sammi. He thinks if I hadn't of told you, you would've never confronted her and he would've never over heard."

I looked slightly confused.

"If you hadn't of told me we'd probably be divorced and you wouldn't get to see our children often. If I hadn't of confronted Sammi and he overheard, the two of you wouldn't be friends because he would swear up and down that you were trying to steal his girl. And he wouldn't know that Sammi is a cheater!"

"Whoa wait, that's why Sammi and Jinxx broke up?"

I looked over CC's shoulder to see Ashley standing there. I guess Jinxx didn't tell the others.

"What'd Jinxx tell you?"

"Hey! I asked a question first!"

"Yes but I'm a lady and I remember something about Ladies being first? So you answer my question first."

"Fine." He sent a fake glare my way, "he only said that he and Sammi no longer have a connection. That they just don't love each other anymore."

I nodded. "Well that's kind of the truth."

This time CC questioned me. " What do you mean kind of the truth?"

"Guys we'll talk about this some other time. I've gotta get the kids fed and do dishes. Plus we really shouldn't talk about this stuff in front of them."

They both nodded and started getting the triplets settled in their seats for me.

That's one thing I was thankful for, all of the guys treated the triplets as their own kids. They always helped take care of them.

~~~~ fast forward a few hours ~~~~

"Simba! Stop hitting your sister with that noodle!"

"No mommy! We had noodles for dinnew! This is a floay!"

I sighed, the mind of a five year old.

"Simba, I don't care what it is, stop hitting her with it."

He took the noodle and put it back in the corner and then came and sat in my lap with a small 'o' shaped yawn coming from his mouth.

"You sleepy baby?"