Still In Love

After tucking in the little monsters, CC and I ventured to our own bedroom. I had some big news to share, and I wasn't really sure how to say it. However, as soon as I was inside CC closed the door and then tackled me onto the bed. He slowly kissed his way across my collarbone and up my neck. My arms wrap around his shoulder as I pulled him in for a kiss. Which may have been a mistake, considering I wanted to talk at the moment, not egg him on. Our soft gentle kiss, turned into one of pure passionate and I knew I had to stop him. As I pushed him back he tucked his head into my neck to begin his assault again. "Christian?" a moan I didn't mean to release. I cleared my throat and tried again. "Ceese."

"Yes love." he mumbled as he continued making small love bites along my neck.

"We need to talk."

He shook his head quickly.

"Please babe?"

He pushed himself harder against me and all I could do was let out a small gasp. He knew what buttons to push in order to get his way. "Let's talk later, I need you tonight."

And I nodded. As much as I needed to discuss this issue with him. I took this as it might be the very last time he wants to do anything romantic with me after I break the news to him. He could truly hate me when he finds out. Neither of us planned this, and we never talked about the idea either.

I quietly moaned as he kissed down and across the deep V of the t-shirt I was wearing. He lifted the hem of my shirt causing me to raise my arms.

We continued to undress one another and he led me into a full night of love making.