Handling It

So now that I know for a fact that Sammi really did try to have sex with CC, I've decided I needed to confront her. Without the help of CC and without Jinxx being in the presence.

I need the two of us all alone.

Thankfully a few minutes ago everyone left the house for some recreational time with the triplets and Ella who leaves for a photo shoot tomorrow morning.

The only one here with me is the devil herself. So where could she be?

 Oh that's right, standing in the middle of my bedroom.

See, she thought I left with everyone else, which I did, but I came back because I forgot my phone.

I came upstairs to my bedroom to find this bitch laying in my bed, dressed in my husband's boxers and her bra.

Now she's standing in front of me, I slowly close the door behind me and lock it. 

Let's see if she'll try to make a run for it.

"Sammi? What the fuck are you doing?" I spit out slowly through clenched teeth.

I've just about had enough of her shit, after CC and I got married she started acting as if I killed her best friend.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Nala. I... I thought CC would've told you by now."

"Told me what? That you've been trying to fuck him and when he told Jinxx, you played the innocent card? Yeah he told me."

"Oh that's what he told you? Why can't men just deliver the truth?"

"No, why can't you deliver the truth?" I asked putting emphasis on the words I directed at her. "Why can't you stop being the bitch you've been being since Christian and I got back from our honeymoon?"

"Cause I fucked your husband the night of your wedding." She threw her arms in the air as she blurted out the secret she had been holding the last three years.

I looked at her puzzled. I may have had a few glasses off alcohol but I'm pretty sure the man who was all over me and always had some sort of physical contact with me the entire wedding night was my husband. Even with knowing this bit of information I let her continue.

"I fucked him and I fell in love with him!"

I laughed. Yes, that's right. I laughed right in her face.

"Sammi, CC was with me the entire night. And I do mean the entire night. There was always some kind of physical occurrence between us at every moment."

Sammi just looks shocked. "But... he has long hair and... and he was... and... and he..."

"Why did you automatically assume it was CC? There were plenty of guys there with long hair. Vic and Mike Fuentes, Cameron Liddell, Ronnie Radke. All our friends are band members and typically have longer hair, but you assumed it was the groom? Why?"

"Because... because I've always had a small crush on CC. And... And I moaned his name but he didn't complain so I figured I was right, that it was him."

"Wow. So you don't love Jinxx?"

"Don't get me wrong. I love him, just, not as much anymore. I don't know."

I slowly turned to the door and unlocked it, then moved ten steps to the side.

"Sammi, get the fuck out before I lose myself."

I whispered in a deathly tone. I didn't mean for it to, but I was trying to control myself after hearing how she really felt about someone I consider my brother.

She quickly scurried to the door, opened it and ran, only to bump into Jinxx.

"So Christian was telling the truth?" he asked her.

Sammi looked at me then back to Jinxx. "No Jeremy I-"

"Even if he wasn't, you cheated on me?"

"No I did-"

"Don't lie to me!" I have never seen him raise his voice, not even when the guys prank him.

"Pack your shit and get the fuck out Sammi. I'll call you when I have the divorce papers ready."

"But Jin-"

"No! You said it yourself! You don't love me like you used to! You want whoever you were in bed with that night! Get out!"

And with that he stormed off and out the front door.

Sammi slowly made her way to the bedroom she once shared with Jinxx.

I never meant for him to find out this way, but I was definitely going to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~
GUYS! I'm back :D I'm still in Georgia and will be for about another week, BUT I plan on working on this story quite a bit!
-Bree aka Syko