Epilogue

Author's Note:

Before we begin, I want to say THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart. Not many are keeping up with this story anymore (considering I disappeared for a few years ): ) but I am forever grateful that anyone would even take the time to read something I wrote. His Rebel is, unfortunately, at it's end. When I started Rebel Love Story, and subsequently this sequel, I was just a high school fan girl with hopes of one day meeting CC. Since then I have met him (eeek!) and while still have nothing but love for the man, I don't have much inspiration for this story. I think being young and idolizing the man really helped me write the Rebel Series but, I'm no longer that fan-girl. I put my heart into this story when I started, but my heart is now returned to my chest. I don't know how to explain it, but all of this is to say, this is the end for His Rebel. I may some day come back to it, give it a more meaningful ending, but for now. It is done. Again, thank you for taking the time to love this story, just as I do. - Bree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daaaaaad!" I could hear Zakai yelling for his dad at the top of the stairs. "Dad, can I borrow your bandanna?!"

"For what?!" Ceese yelled back from the kitchen.

"For my costume!" I shook my head at the two. CC and Zakai are constantly yelling at one another across the house. Today is halloween and the kids are dressing up as their dad's band and Zakai is a perfectionist when it comes to his favorite holiday.

"What?! NO! Borrow your sister's bandanna!"

"But Dad!" He yelled back.

"Hey Zakai? Why don't you come to the kitchen to talk to Dad instead of you two yelling back and forth?" 

Zakai came running down the stairs with a sheepish smile. "Sorry mom." I giggled at him. Of course after the two battled it out, CC agreed to let his son borrow one of his many bandannas for his costume.

I watched as the kids came down one by one dressed in their costumes. Blayde was dressed up as Jinxx, Blayze as Ashley, Bella as CC, Zakai as Jake and sweet little Zain as Andy. Surprisingly, Zain is the only one of our kids with a killer voice although she can play instruments as well. The style they chose was circa 2011 and I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. They must have gone through three cans of hair spray and all of the eyeliner in the house. CC came out of the kitchen finally with a bowl of pasta and damn near passed out.

"Fuck yeah! You kids look killer!" I laughed even harder as the kids hooted and hollered at their dad's acknowledgement.

"Okay, okay. Blayde you're in charge. All of you, phones better be on, location on, and home by midnight. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." They all chorused. 

"And stay together!" I yelled after them as they piled into my jeep. 

Coming back inside, I laid on the couch next to CC as he ate.

"Hey Ceese?"

"Yes love?" he looked down at me.

"Thank you. I definitely needed to face my dad. Now that he's officially away for life, I feel so much more free. I feel more comfortable letting the kids go without a chaperone." CC kissed my forehead before smiling. 

"I'm glad you did it baby. You had your closure. Now it's our time to live peacefully." I smiled up at him. "So uh," he reached over to set his bowl down, "since the kids are gone, I thought maybe we could make another one." I smirked as I straddled his lap. 

"Is that so? How do I know you're only going to put one more child in me? This time you might make four appear."

"We'll just have to take those chances." he chuckled as he leaned in to kiss me. As CC made his way down my neck, the front door opened.

"Hey mom have you seen OH MY GOD EWWWWW!"

CC groaned as I laughed at Zain. "What are you looking for sweetheart?"

"I think I left my phone upstairs." She went running up the stairs mumbling about how gross we are. As she came back down with her phone she avoided eye contact.

"Bye Sweetheart, be safe!" I turned back to CC as she made a beeline for the door. When the door slammed Ceese threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs to our room where we decided to have a Halloween party of our own.

I must say. I am very happy with the way life turned out. CC and I made five beautiful and talented children. We survived all of our drama, just to still be in love seventeen years later. 

I love this man. And I love being His Rebel.