001.

#1: A Fight Between Equals

-

First Person POV

Blinking away the drowsiness I felt, I glanced out to the open window beside me.

I revered in the breezes that are affectionately kissing my cheeks.

It was late at night, and the ashen sky was diffused with billions of stars. Beneath the beauty of the skies, and despite the darkness encircling us. The earth still glows with its gleam.

Cherry blossoms that grew in the vast yard were blooming splendidly. In contrast to the dark sky above, it wands the sweetest baby pink.

Unexpectedly, something just so happens to break this pleasant serenity.

I wonder, just what's up with this noise in the dead of night...?

-

The sound of thrown punches has started to irritate me. Looking down from above, within the bushes of branches, I could make out the figures of two men.

It was unsure from this angle, but the figures seem to be of the same height.

One had fluffy dark hair and the other had soft dirty blonde, both were flittering in the air as the men moved agilely. Neither of them seemed to be left out from the continual strikes.

From the distance I'm at, I could vaguely hear the exchange between their constant batters.

"I didn't think that anyone would be able to keep standing after a punch from me." The blond started. "I have to admit that I'm quite surprised..."

"Hah. That's my line." I heard the dark-haired male taunted back.

My lips clicked in disgust as I watched the dark-haired male spitting out something. I'm guessing it's one of his teeth, he did receive quite a punch there.

Spectating this scene in the dead of the night was amusing. But seeing as they aren't stopping anytime soon, I would have to step in. How troublesome.

Deciding that I'd seen enough, I stood up. Stopping by the sickbay, I then made a beeline towards the fighting duo.

By the time that I made it down, with a small first-aid kit in my grasp. Surprisingly, I realized that the fight had ended.

Now, both men were laying on the dirt, gasping for air.

None of them seems to be aware of my presence. So I took a step forward. And again. And again. And again. It was only my strides and me in my thoughts until I stepped on a twig.