010.

#10: you reap what you sow.

「 Ignoring his comrades' and instructor's voices, the man dives into the raging flames... 」

- Three Hours Earlier -

"C'mon, now..." Matsuda grumbled. "How come the bathroom's so dirty?" He said, furiously brushing the dirty floor.

"I told you didn't I?" Date gave him a pointed look, "There's been a practice run for the sports festival that's happening this weekend... and students from all classes got covered in mud. On top of that, they practiced under the rain yesterday, that's why."

"That reminds me," Furuya spoke up, turning to Hiro. "The class flag design you made for the sports festival, was really stylish!"

"Thanks!" Hiro smiled. "Well, I figured that a cherry blossom design was somehow cliche for the police, though..."

"If I'm not mistaken, it was finished up and delivered this morning right?" Hagiwara said.

"Yup!" Matsuda grinned. "As you can see..." He trailed, taking something from his chest pocket. I'm carrying it close to myself!"

"The colors are nice too!" Hagiwara praised

"Right?" Hiro smiled, agreeing.

"I'm looking forward to the sports festival!" Furuya exclaimed.

Date squinted his eyes, looking a bit closer at the flag. "Cat footprints...? And they stink a bit..."

"I know!" Matsuda complained. "When I hung it outside the window to boast in front of the guys from the other classes, it got blown away by the wind and on top of that a stray cat walked all over the flag after stepping on shit..."

"When I tried to catch it with Hagi, it scratched me, and now look at this mess..." Matsuda said, showing his injured and bandaged hand.

"I see, so that's why the cat stank..." Hagiwara said.

"And so, just when I was about to bring it to the old man Tomori's laundromat... We got summoned by Oni-jerk..." Matsuda added, clenching his hand hatefully.

- Flashback | A Few Hours Ago -

"I think you guys will have noticed it, other instructors also have been complaining about it..."

"Recently the boys' bathroom and changing room have always become dirty as heck... Therefore!"

"During the one week before the sports festival ends, we decided to have the five of you clean the bathroom every day!" Instructor Onizuka announced, smirking smugly.