Part - XII

I kept quiet the entire time as they talked, Joong and Dome. It wasn't like I was jealous, alright yeah I was but I didn't know why.

Dome and Joong had been best friends even before I came to their life so did I even have the right to be jealous? I just nibbled on my cookies watching them from the kitchen, giving them space to talk.

Although I was curious but I respected their personal space and when I found myself almost losing my sanity I went to my room lying down flat on my bed, definitely not sulking.

And I didn't even realize when I had fallen asleep. I woke up when I felt the blanket being pulled up over me and immediately opened my eyes to see Joong smiling at me. I didn't smile back just rolled away from him pulling the blanket higher up covering my face.

"Nine are you anyhow sulking?" He asked and from his voice I was sure that he was unsure. I didn't reply, I am not going to say that I am sulking, that's a common sense.

"You are really sulking? What have I done?" This time his voice was surprised as he tried to peel the blanket away from my face. But I didn't budge even when he succeeded in pulling the blanket away I ducked my head into the pillow lying on my chest.

"Ai' Nine tell me what have I done." He pleaded trying to turn me around. I finally let him turn me around and faced him with a cold expression.

"I am sleepy let me sleep." I said not looking at his face but the ceiling and closed my eyes. But the thing that happened next infuriated me more making me snap my eyes open in shock.

Joong was laughing his heart out, I could even see drops of tears running down the corner of his eyes. Where did he find something funny here? I seriously wanted to ask him.

"Nine you know you sound so cute- I'm sorry I'm sorry." He spoke and immediately apologized when I had thrown my pillow straight to his face.

"But Nine tell me one thing are you anyhow sulking because you are jealous?" He asked cocking his eyebrow up, visibly teasing.

And I couldn't hold myself anymore as I burst out angrily. "Why does it bother to you? Go and be with your best friend. I don't care."

"Ai' Nine you know right Dome likes Pavel? It's just there is a problem between them so he came to talk with me." Joong spoke softly holding my hand and I really wanted to believe it, really wanted to believe him but there was something unsettling.

I leaned forward to hide my face in his stomach and let him stroke my hair. "Nine you know you really act like a child when you are jealous. But I love that." He chuckled patting my head.

"I don't want to lose you." I murmured in his shirt.

"Not me either. I'll never let you go." He said squeezing my shoulder as if in an assurance and I knew whatever it happens I'll believe him. 

"Never leave me please Nine, I won't be able to live without you. And don't misunderstand me ever. Promise?" His next words caused me to sit up and look at him properly and I didn't miss the love and affection that he showered on me with those eyes. How could I have not promised him? 

"Promise." I spoke softly but determined to keep the promise no matter what. 

He leaned forward capturing my lips into a soft kiss; a kiss that probably showed how much he cared for me, how much he loved me. I had no more doubts as I kissed him back with the same amount of affection and gentleness.

But as we proceeded from one kiss to two, two to four and then I had lost counting as the only important thing to keep in mind at that point was to not forget to breathe.

The atmosphere turned hot and hotter with each passing second and soon I found myself under him pressed against the soft blanket with him hovering over me. The sloppy kisses started to go down from the lips to the jaw, then the neck and then came the collarbone.

Every inch of my body felt a shiver as he ever so carefully ministered my body with his hands and tongue. My shirt flew open and then thrown to the ground and this time I also took some control helping Joong to get out of his own shirt. I couldn't help but almost drool at the sight of his toned abs and found my fingers ever so delicately brushing its way down his abs just above the v-line of his waistband.

Lips were attached again, sucking, moaning, grunting everything happened in a haze after that, until his fingers found its way to my waistband. I was almost in heaven by that time with an aching body full of bites whiles his only contained scratches.

But I was still conscious about something poking in between my thighs. He had stopped his actions looking up at me holding the knot of the band as if asking for permission and who was I to deny him. 

Even if there was any hesitation before, now there were none. I was willing to give my everything to him and there was no going back.

I was in love with him and he was in love with me. What other reason did I need? I leaned up to him giving him a wet kiss confirming that I was ready, that I was willing, and then I couldn't quite remember the things that happened one after the other but I only knew that I was happy, I was loved.

"I love you." He whispered in between kissing my forehead wiping the sweat beads away.

"I love you too." I whispered back giving him a big smile.

Although I knew I wouldn't be able to walk properly the next few days I didn't care. Joong was mine and I was his and we had sealed our promise with love.

Only if I knew how much the promise would cost me...  

(I know I'm not good in mature scenes. Forgiveness truly appreciated 😁❤)