Part - XV

"Is everything alright Nine?" Ben asked me as he came to sit beside me.

"Uhm just tired." I replied stretching my limbs which felt sore for the long hour drive. We were currently sitting inside the car as Pavel, Dome and Joong had gone to find something for us to eat while Liuyu had accompanied Earth to the washroom.

"I'm not talking about this. I'm talking about you and Joong. Is everything alright?" He asked softly and I couldn't hold back anymore as I started crying.

"Tell me what happened?" He asked while I just sobbed trying to avoid his eyes. It was for a while that the distance between Joong and me had started to grow. We ate together, laughed together, slept together but still I couldn't feel the love reciprocated form him. I felt unloved.

I was trying to find the reason behind why he was not behaving like his usual self, if it was my fault then what my fault was. But nothing came out. I found them (Dome and Joong) talking secretly again two times but I didn't over think about it remembering my promise.

I couldn't misunderstand him and hence I tried to act cool just the way he acted but how to calm my aching heart?

"Is it anyhow related to Dome?" Ben asked next when I didn't answer his earlier question. This time I nodded slightly. He sighed heavily before focusing on me only.

"Nine I didn't want you to know about it but I can feel that Dome has grown some feelings over Joong. I really don't want your relation to end but perhaps it's necessary for you to know." He said even more softly and surprisingly I wasn't surprised maybe because I had already suspected that earlier.

"Ben sometimes I feel doubtful whether this relation is still there because he doesn't bother about anything. You had seen right how we used to be..or how he used to be...but now.." I couldn't continue as I started crying again remembering the numerous times I had said I love you to him in the past weeks but he had just nodded or smiled.

"Ai'Ben, Pavel said they may take a..Nine what happened? Why are you crying?" Earth and Liuyu returned to the car to get shocked by the scene inside.

"Liuyu take Earth out for a while please I need to talk with Nine alone." And immediately Liuyu pulled Earth with him not before checking me first.

"I can see that Nine, that is why I asked you today. I don't want to intrude in your relation but I can only give you one advice if you feel happy with him, if you feel yourself with him then stay longer try to mend things. But if not then no one is stopping you. Some relations grow out to be strong while some break, you need to accept that. It's up to your happiness." He said wiping the rest of my tears just in time before everyone came back.

Everything was normal just how it was during the first part of our ride, except a curious Earth nagging to Ben and a energetic Liuyu trying to distract me as much as possible. But the situation got tense when we finally arrived to Pavel's house. I couldn't believe what I saw as I stared at Joong walking inside holding Dome's hand?

I froze on my spot watching them enter the living room to get the rooms assigned for us. Ben, Earth and Liuyu in the first floor guest room and Dome and Pavel in the second floor. Automatically Joong and I got the other room beside Pavel's. And it was only then that Joong finally realized, I was not following him. I just watched his actions speechless.

"Oh Nine you are there, let's go to our room." He instructed waiting for me as I wobbled my way to him to stand beside him but they were not done yet.

"Bye Dome." He bid Dome good bye and Dome jumped on him to hug him in front of my eyes and Joong kissed him on his cheek.

The last ounce of patience snapped inside of me and I knew if I stood there another second I would have probably slapped Dome or Joong. I stomped up to Liuyu's room knocking it fiercely almost breaking it before he could open it. Ben and Earth were still down so he should be alone.

"Geez why are you-" He stopped his comment abruptly as he looked at my face which I was sure had turned red.

"Let me sleep here." I said barging inside without even asking his permission. He didn't ask anything just let me do whatever I wanted. Soon enough another knock came up to his door and he looked at me for permission. "Open it but tell him I don't want to talk with him." I replied in a monotone voice.

Liuyu went to open the door and just as expected Joong was standing there looking angry? Shouldn't it be me the one who had the right to get angry in a situation like this? Liuyu narrated what I told him to say and I didn't even care to look up at him.

"Nine will you stop behaving like this?" Joong yelled testing my patience but I didn't reply. 

"Look at me when I speak." And that had me finally look up at him with as much anger as I could gather.

"YES I am looking tell me what you want to say as your excuse." I shouted to his face but I was wrong he didn't even scramble for an excuse. 

I was surprised at that and also more angry. How could he NOT have anything to say? To defend his action?