Part - XIX

'They both look so good together.'

'I miss Joongnine together but Liuyunine also looks nice'

'Liuyu takes so care of Nine. And they had vanished together and came back together only.'

'Omg they are soul mates for sure.'

I scrolled through my account reading the comments dropped by the fans feeling the burn inside my chest.

"Fuck." I cursed out loud shutting my phone off and wiping my face. Why the hell was I even reading their comments? Was I so jobless?

"Eii Joong. Are you okay bro?" Pavel called me out, peeking his head out of his own phone, probably playing games. "I'm fine." I grunted.

"I need fresh air." I shouted a bit too loudly fpr everyone in the room to hear, although there weren't many. Liuyu was talking with the director in the other room and Earth and Dome were chatting, lost in their own world. 

While Nine? As usual not there. He seemed to get a habit of vanishing on people recently. I huffed a sigh when nobody really gave me any attention except for a few weird looks before they were back to what they were doing, and stomped out. I wasn't even sure why I was behaving like that or why I was getting so angry.

After walking in rounds orbiting around the building I knew that I had already enough and probably now I needed to go to the restroom. And so I did skipping my way to the restroom trying to ignore the slight pain in my heels and lower back.

 But I wasn't expecting someone to be there as well and more surprisingly not just someone but Nine himself with a pained expression as he almost jumped up sensing my presence. 

"Ouch." He cursed immediately almost losing his balance before I could grab him by his shoulder. He closed his eyes tightly trying to supress the groan which still left his lips but in an almost inaudible volume. 

"Hey are you okay?" I whispered to his ear which was pressed to my nose, unintentionally breathing on his ear.

And he instantly pushed me to stand up on his own feet and then kept pushing me until I left his hand and stood back keeping my distance from him. 

He didn't say anything just kept his head down biting his lips and leaning on the wall behind him. "What are you staring at? Go and do your own work." He barked at me and I went inside. And when I came out he was still standing there, leaning against the wall, his eyes closed in concentration. 

"Nine are you sure you are fine? Do you need any help?" I asked softly in a delicate way and his eyes snapped open to fall on me. 

"Yes I'm fine but I don't need anybody's any help." He replied sternly but the disgust or hatred that has been lacing in his eyes earlier was missing. 

"Nine is there any problem with your leg? I'm sorry I over heard your conversation with Liuyu last day and there was a mention of 'accident'. Is everything alright?" I asked hesitantly and his eyes flew wide with rage again.

"How dare you hear our conversation?" He whisper yelled forgetting that he was leaning on the wall and almost touching the ground again. 

"Fuck you. Get away from me." Nine cursed loudly but pouting cutely as he tried to bear the possible pain, while smacking my chest repeatedly. The violent Nine was still there. I thought smiling internally. 

"Nine you are the one leaning on me." I couldn't help the little smirk escaping my lips.

He blushed a beautiful shade of red hitting me even more brutally. "Leave me." He muttered frowning.

"Are you sure you won't fall again if I leave you?" I asked grabbing his hand with my free hand so that he couldn't push or hit me. 

His eyes turned dark as he looked at me straight, almost looking at my soul through my eyes. A sudden determination shouting in those sharp orbs and clenched jaw. "I'm never going to fall again. You can count on me for that." He whispered with the same determination and I knew very well what he meant. He finally pushed me hard to bounce back on his place wincing a bit but walking away almost struggling with his steps. 

I saw a tiger raging inside him. When did he change so much? 

.

.

.

.

Sorry I don't think I'll be able to update 'The Last Chapter' today. I got a work to do and also I'm trying to finish this story as soon as possible. So sorry once again. Also there might be some errors which I had overlooked while writing. I'll edit this later.