Epilogue

"Joong do you know who your partner will be?" Ben asked me curiously.

"No I haven't seen him yet." I replied nonchalantly. Might be someone new. To be honest I wasn't too interested to know either. After all it was just a professional world.

"I'm sure he will be cute." Dome piped in sitting beside me.

"Stop assuming things before you actually get to see him." I said.

"Guys I have something to talk with our producer. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Earth excused himself letting us all go back to what we were doing earlier, that is waiting for my partner. Seemed like everyone else were more excited to see him than me. They wouldn't stop talking about how they think he will be, how he will look like.

I got up irritated to search for Earth since he was the only one sensible among others. And I found him just outside the door, facing his back to me.
I hugged him from his back trying to piss him because he wasn't really a fan of skin ships in public, whispering a "where were you?"  in his ears.

But neither did he push me away nor did he protest instead just stood there like a stone statue, and while hugging him I noticed that he was even more shorter and leaner than Earth.

I turned him around making him to face me and I was right he wasn't Earth but a cute guy, with two bright eyes, smooth fair skin and a soft pair of pink lips. He was adorable.

"Sorry I thought it was Earth." I broke the intense stare and the awkward silence.
He nodded shying his head away. Oh so cute.

"But what are you doing in Earth's shirt?" I asked next suddenly feeling a bit too interested in him.

"My shirt was ruined so he helped me." He explained shortly. I just nodded in understanding although I couldn't help my eyes lingering on my face.

"And what is your name?" My curiosity couldn't be controlled.

"Uhm...Nine Kornchid, I am here for a workshop." He fumbled.
How can he be soooooo adorable?

"Oh so you are at the right place then. I am Joong Archen Aydin your partner." I stated proudly knowing very well that it won't end up just like a professional way anymore.

Present

"Congratulations bro." Ben and Earth came forward to hug me and then proceeding to hug Nine who was standing beside me smiling sweetly at everyone.

His eyes still puffy just like his red nose giving the proof how he cried just a minute ago after we said our vows.
I rubbed his back planting a soft kiss on his hair. He looked up at me teary eyed.

"You will ruin your make-up like that. Stop crying." I whispered only loud enough for him to hear.

"Nine Joong." A very familiar voice made both of us turn around at the same time to face Pavel and Dome walking towards us.

"Congrats Joong. Congrats Nine." Pavel wished us hugging me but only cupping Nine's cheek because of a glaring me.

"Easy bro." He mouthed out chucking letting Dome greet us.

"I'm so happy for both of you." He said hugging me. I returned the hug with equal effort.

He finally turned to Nine. "Nine I've hurt you enough but if possible please forgive me for that." He said holding Nine's hand shedding a single drop of tear.

But Nine didn't let him drop another one alone pulling him in a tight bone crushing hug. And both of them had a very good time crying in competition.

"Eyy enough you both are you trying to flood my decorations? Stop crying." It was Liuyu scolding from the other side of Nine.

They finally parted with small smiles decorating their faces.
"I never was angry on you Dome. You were my very first bestfriend remember?" Nine said in a shaky voice and Dome nodded.

"Thank you for giving me another chance." Dome clasped his hand with Nine's showing how grateful he was.

"Hey Liuyu." I called Liuyu giving Nine and Dome their personal space.

"What?" He asked peeking his head out behind Nine to see my face.

"Thank you." I whispered with a sincere smile.

"Anything for Nine." He replied smiling back.

I turned around to find Nine looking at me with cute doe eyes.
"What is it?" I asked placing my hand on his waist pulling him closer to me. He leaned on me.

"You are mine and will be forever. Doesn't it feel like a dream?" He asked quietly.

"It does feel like one. But even if it is a dream we are together in it and that's what matters the most. I'm yours and you are mine." I replied closing my eyes.

At the end the pain doesn't count. It is only love which matters. I opened my eyes looking at the happy smiles of the people who matter in our life, watching us fondly.

And beside me there was Nine, my whole world. What else can anyone ask for?
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa with this the official journey of 'Love Killer' ends as well.