03. Betrayed

♕♕♕

•

  ROSALIE'S VISION TURNED RED as the blood ran down her face, though who's blood was unknown. She could hear Yelena groaning from next to her, as well as sharp footsteps approaching. She tried to move but a sharp pain caused her to cry out. She could feel herself becoming dizzy and that's when she realized the car had flipped upside down. "Yelena!" She hissed, calling out to the blonde next to her. "Are you alright?" She tried to keep her voice quiet and steady as she continued to move slowly, trying to find a way out. New voices were coming from outside the raging fire and more heavy footsteps encircled them.

"Shit!" Yelena swore as she twisted to look at Rosalie. "What happened?" Her eyes were wide with panic and fear.

Rosalie gulped, her throat painfully dry. "Someone ambushed us," She huffed. She twitched at the sound of multiple cocking guns.

"Rosie!" A familiar voice called out. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. Yelena tilted her head in confusion. "I'm very disappointed in you."

"Wyatt Foster," Rosalie seethed. Her blood ran cold.

"Who?" Yelena questioned.

Rosalie clenched her jaw. "We have to get out of here,"

"How?" Yelena huffed. "There must be a least ten armed men out there!"

"And?" Rosalie tilted her head. "That's child's play for a former Widow,"

Yelena narrowed her eyes — she knew Rosalie was right. Painfully reaching her arm, she unbuckled the seat belt and fell to the ceiling of the car, now on the ground. Rosalie followed her lead. At the sound of movement, Wyatt became excited. "You're a traitor, Rosie. Do you know that?" He teased. "You were supposed to recruit the Widows, not help them."

Rosalie couldn't help herself. "What you want to do to them is wrong, Foster!" The man simply chuckled. Rosalie's blood was boiling as something dawned on her. "You knew I wouldn't go through with this, didn't you?"

"Of course I did!" Wyatt laughed loudly. "I knew you'd want to see sweet little Yelena again and lead us right to the Widows hiding spot," Yelena's head snapped to Rosalie in shock. "You've been a great help, Rose, but now you're an enemy of the state and I have no other choice but to execute you."

Rosalie chuckled darkly. "Is that your plan?"

"You've got no leverage, Mai," Wyatt was starting to become impatient, Rosalie could tell. "It's just you and blondie. You can't get out of this."