Chapter I - Me

"Help me. ".. "please"
Its just me internally screaming , How much painful moments and situations do i have to endure.

I was kneeling with my hands covering my ears, i just wanna loss my ability to hear, 'please stop screaming, stop it already'. It was my mom screaming at my dad who she caught fucking another woman in a hotel.

This is a daily routine where my parents would argue with even little things they see.

'Im so sick of pretending that everything is fine cause its not.'

I was still in my room, but the voices are echoing through the walls. The lights were off, everything is pitch black.

This is my world.

The shouting continuous, im still covering my ears from the loud sounds of anger.

I was about to stand up from where i was kneeling earlier. Im picking myself up and trying to get away from the door walking towards my bathroom when i heard a loud bang.

It was a pistol being fired ones. I was frozen to my spot but then i worried about my mom so i force myself to walk and see what was happening.

I went downstairs and I saw my mom she was staring blankly at the kitchen floor. I took a closer look and i saw my dad lying on the floor bathing in his own blood.

"Mom?? Whats happening!?"

My mother was the most amazing person. She taught me to be kind to other women. She believed in family, She was with my father from the first day they met. All that i am, she taught me.

Then, why is she holding a gun. Her hands were shaking. I was walking closer to her while raising my hands up.

"Mom its me, Mom"

She pointed the gun at me and shot me in my stomach. I fell on the floor but i could still see her. She is giving me a warm smile while her tears are falling down her cheeks.

"Im sorry baby, we will be together soon" she said softly.

She then pointed the gun at her head and then pulled the trigger.

Everything went blurr, if im dead maybe im a little glad its all over.

'Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all. '

Im just glad it was over.

My throat felt dry and raspy, im seeing a bright light with my half open lids. Its not what i expected heaven would look like but this is fine.

"YN, Darling. Im so glad you started to regain consciousness. Im so glad you're awake."

I was slowly rubbing my eyes to see whose voice im hearing.

'It was my aunt' My mothers sister.

"im so happy you are awake"

"Im so sorry honey, for everything that happened."

"Your mom and dad.. They-"

Before she could finish, i cut her off by saying "its fine".

Im not, i lied.

I know what she was about to say, i already saw it with my own eyes. How my parents died.

She decided to adopt me, she took responsibility for raising me cause she doesn't have her own family.

No husband, no children. She was alone but happy. Everyday she always went home late cause she works at the club as a stripper.

I dont care if she was selling her dignity to feed both of us. Surely, she was prettier than my mom despite her age.

"Yn, promise me you will study hard so you can have a decent job in the future. Unlike me, i fuck different men almost every night. Its not illegal but im not proud of it either." she said while smoking cigarette at my balcony.

I know she has a lot in mind, she is not happy but she always smile. I dont really get her. But, i know she is a good person.

" I promise Aunt Ina. "

She throws the cigarette away and walks towards me to cupped my cheeks.

"You really look like your mother, She really look like an angel. I missed her so much YN". She said while looking at me.

"I miss her too" i mumbled.

Its been 2 years of living with my aunt, she decided that i should transfer to Shibuya because of her new employer.

She still works at the club at her age of 37. Still pretty, its unnoticeable cause she likes skin caring. Sometimes she looks like she is only 27.

I was transfered to a new school and im not excited about it, after hearing there are a lot of delinquents in there.

I graduated Valedictorian during my Elementary. Now, im in First year highschool and i still kept my promise to Aunt Ina that i will study hard and get good grades.

The first day was going smoothly, i met a lot of new people and faces.

As i was walking down the hall. I saw a group of girls ganging on someone.

"Hey emma, i heard your mother left you because of another man."

"Maybe she doesn't want an ugly bitch like you"

I dont really get into someone's business but she seems to be needing some help. 'What should i do'.

" Oh principal Yukurama! Good afternoon!" i shouted.

Making the girls look at the direction i was standing and scattered to run and hide, afraid they will get caught bullying.

It was just me and Emma left. I turn and started to leave while holding my books.

" Wait up! " a voice behind me said.

"Im emma!, what's your name!?"

I turn my head to look at her, she smiles so brightly swinging her bag while walking.

" Principal Yukurama wasn't there.. I didnt saw him." she said.

"i-uhm.. I have to go." i said as i hold on my books tightly and started to walk a little faster.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Bye! Take care!" she shouted happily.

I ignored her.

_________

Authors Note :

Hello readers, this will be my 2nd mikeyxreader fanfic.

My story will be different from the other one.