Chapter V- Couple

I already told Aunt Ina about Mikey, but she never got the chance to meet him in person, im not mentally prepared to introduce them to each other.

I dont wanna hide anything from Aunt Ina so i told him about me having a boyfriend.

She is very understanding and she told me to know my boundaries. She doesn't want me getting pregnant at early age.

My relationship with Mikey was fun, he is such a loving person, a little possessive at times but i know he doesn't like sharing me with anybody. He always called me when im home alone and drive me home with his CBT250 motorbike.

I didn't told him about Aunt Ina's job yet. But, I was planning too.

It has been 2 months since we became a couple. He invited me to the park.

We are sitting on a bench while eating dotayaki together. It was his favorite snack, after that we went to the nearby river while holding hands.

We stopped and watch the beautiful sunset. He then handed me a box that he just took from his pocket.

Inside the box was a silver necklace with moon and star design on it.

The Crescent Moon & Star is one of our world's most ancient symbols, combining powerful icons joining man and woman

The Crescent Moon & Star is one of our world's most ancient symbols, combining powerful icons joining man and woman. The Star represents the female principle, and celebrates the cosmic powers of the love Goddesses Venus & Ishtar.

He puts the necklace on my neck, it looks so pretty.

I was so flattered with the gift.

" I will treasure this until i die" i smiled at Mikey and he smiled back.

Everything seems so perfect, i wanted to be by his side always. I never wanted this feeling to end.

He brought me to his house and we hang out there together with Emma and Shinichiro.

We laughed a lot and played card games while eating the cheese rolls emma made.

Mikey on the other hand demanded a cuddle in front of his siblings. He pulled me into his lap and begun hugging me nonstop, he would launch few kisses on my cheeks every minute not even caring if there's other people around us.

Emma would giggled looking at the two of us. Still can't believe i still put up with his childish brother.

Mikey drove me home and i said goodbye to him while making my way to the front door. He ran up to me and said " Where's my kiss?"

" You had enough kissed earlier, no more.." i said turning round.

He pouted like a child while groaning in annoyance.

" All right , okay - okay.. Geez", i said as i kissed his lips and pulled away. I could see the bastard smile like an idiot.

He drove off and i went inside. Changing my clothes and start studying. I heard the front door opens. Aunt Ina must be home.