Chapter X- REGRETS

I gulped from his sudden question.

He is right, that's all i have to say after 7 years? I asked myself.

Mikey is looking straight into my eyes while griping my wrist tightly its starting to hurt.

"Mikey, please let go of me." i said while i avoided his intense gaze.

He realize how tight he has been holding my wrist so he lossen it a bit but didnt let go.

He started to drag me towards the nearest room and told everyone inside to get out.

He seem furious, i can feel his anger from where i was standing.

He turn to face me with the same expression as earlier.

"I've been looking for you after all this years" he said while looking down.

"Im sorry Mikey" i cant stop apologising to him. I can feel his pain and i didnt know that he would still look for me after all this years. But still, i kept my emotionless expression and try to hide the pain.

"Im sorry too but i can't forgive you" he said then walks out of the room leaving me speechless.

I put my palm on my chest as i kneel down on the floor, i gasped for air so many times to calm myself down from the extreme heart ache.

I feel like im dying from the pain, i cant believe that he would say that to me. But i deserve it.

I deserve all the pain in the world for hurting him.

All I wanted to do as of this moment is to kill myself. Yes thats right. I lost all the will to live after hearing those words.

I wish i had never agreed to come here in the first place. I shouldn't have visited Japan.

If only i stay away and distant myself to this place, but it looks like destiny is dragging me back.

I need to pick myself up before someone sees me.

Showing him how i suffered isn't going to make him forgive me. Do i really need to ask his forgiveness or should i leave him alone?.

I walk outside and went to the restroom to fix myself. After that, i look around and found the bar.

I sat there for hours drinking hard liquor to help me ease the pain. Fuck this life, fuck me. I mumbled while continuing to drown myself with liquor until i pass out.

Well that would be a bad idea, i need to find another bar to get completely drunk. Not here.

I picked up my purse and my laptop and paid the bartender through credit card.

When i stood up, i almost fall but i manage to balance myself. "Oopps!"*chuckles *"

I tried to straighten up and act normal but it was so obvious that im so drunk.

I walk slowly and carefully not to bump into someone.

I look up and saw a familiar figure, it was Mikey with a woman clinging unto his arms.

I can feel my heart skip a beat and suddenly ache from the sight of him with someone else.

I shrugged it off as i walk pass them completely ignoring his presence.

I walk at the pool side to avoid them but suddenly someone bump into me that made me lose my balance and fall directly towards the pool.

I let go of my purse before i fall cause my phone was in there.

The cold pool water greated my warm body as it creates a splash as i fall.

I was surprised on how deep the pool was, im not a good swimmer. Specially, when im drunk.

My suit got wet and heavy, it made it hard for me to float. I struggle to swim to the edge. After a few second, i realize that im actually drowning.

Shit, i can swim but im not that good at this...my head is throbbing and i feel helpless.

I wanted to die anyway so why should i struggle to live?

I stop trying and let my body sink.

For a moment, i feel something that i never felt for a long time... Contentment and freedom.

... Im happy i got to rest from all that pain.

I might be escaping and being a complete coward but this is the only way out of my sorrow..

I can feel my body getting weak, i exhale a massive amount of oxygen while i slowly close my eyes.

I can hear someone is calling my name.

"YN... YN..."

Did i already cross the after life?. Well that was fast.

Bitch, i didnt even suffer.. I chuckled on my own thoughts.

That voice keeps calling me, i can hear its getting louder and louder.

Now, i can feel it. Someone is now tapping my cheeks?.

I open my eyes and throw up a massive amount of water. I continue to cough as i gasped for air at the same time.

I still feel dizzy and drunk. I look at the certain person at my side and i saw Mikey who is soaking wet too.

Did he? Is he the one who saved me from drowning?..

I tried to stand up but im too drunk. "Oh shit, im never gonna drink outside again". I mumbled. Completely ignoring the person beside me. I tried to balance myself but i fall.

someone caught me before i hit the floor.

I look up and saw Mikey again 😳. I need to get out of here. Right now.

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

I can feel him lifting me up and carrying me in his arms.

"put me down Mikey!" i shouted.

"You cant even stand up properly and the fact that you almost drown" he said.

"Why do you care?!, just put me down i can take care of myself. I don't need anyone's help. Specially if that someone is you"! I responded. My drunk self is being so honest right now.

"and why is that?" he replied while continuously walking towards a certain direction, not looking at me.

"Bec-because.. I-" i dont know what to say, come on! Im losing..

I kept thinking of a word to say but now i snapped out of my thoughts when i saw the elevator door closing.

"Hey! Where are you taking me!" i said while pounding his chest with my fist. He still doesn't budge. Its like a stone.

He did not respond and there was an awkward silence between us.

I just stared at his beautiful face and the memories of past suddenly flash backs to me. I remember when i was this close to him and we were cuddling 7 years ago.

My sight begun to blurr as i look at his features more.

I missed you so much babe...'

I never knew this day would come. Where i can feel you close to me again.

My thoughts are killing me, im still holding my tears..

The elevator door opens revealing a private lounge. Mikey keep walking until we reach a large door which seems to be his room.

It is.. It was his room.

_____________

3 chapter a day.... My head hurts😂