Chapter IV- The Kiss

I was sitting on my chair, still thinking of what happened last night. Mikey kissed me.

I was doing my assignment and i cannot focus on what to write as my mind is still occupied.

That was my first kiss..

I was slightly touching my bottom lip while looking at my notebook. I freaked out when Emma suddenly grabs my shoulder from behind.

"What's up with you? You look like you've seen a ghost." Emma said looking worried.

"Im fine, its just.. I didnt get enough sleep last night" i answered.

" My brother told me you two went on a date yesterday and you are now his girlfriend" Emma muttered.

"What! - He said that? That's not true." i almost shouted.

"It's okay, im glad that you and him ended up together so you can be a part of our family soon" she said with a wide grin.

That guy, he's too fast. I don't even know it was a date. But he kissed me last night.

"You know that's not true, we are not dating and im definitely not his girlfriend." i defended myself from the wrong proclamations.

She giggled and was about to say something but the teacher already arrive to start the class.

I was definitely not ready for any kind of relationship right now. My Aunt Ina would freak out if she hears about this.

Emma keeps staring at me the whole time and i knew she is still thinking of what Mikey had told her.

The class was over and i went to my locker to get my books. Shutting my locker close i found Mikey was standing near me and while leaning on the side of my locker.

"What do you want Mikey?" i said with an annoyed expression.

"Nothing i just want to see you," he said and it made my blood boiled thinking he told emma that im his girlfriend.

"Well, i dont. So get lost" i answered.

"Why are you so rude today?" he pouted.

" You had the audacity to ask why im being rude? You told Emma that im your girlfriend when i barely even know you" i said slightly shouting at him.

"Oh~ that. I just decided it myself, that i want you to be my girlfriend. Do i have to ask your permission?" he said looking clueless. Does he ever had a girlfriend before. He doesnt even know how relationship works.

"Ofcourse you do. You really had no idea how relationships works. You can be in a relationship when you both like each other." i said lecturing him. He's like a child.

"Well, i like you. Do you like me?" he said. His question caught me off guard and suddenly blushed from what he just said. What should i do, Omg. Im not ready for this..

"I-uhmm.. I need to go back to class." i said changing the topic and turning around to leave when he grab my wrist pulling me closer to him.

"im gonna need you to answer my question first"

My heart skip a beat when our eyes met.

Im melting from his touch and i felt butterflies in my stomach when he looks at me. He looks so perfect from that angle.

I could feel him leaning a bit closer to my face. I breathe heavily and getting nervous. I had never been in a situation like this before.

"i-uhm.. Uhmm. Oh look, theres a cat!" i pointed at his back and he turns to look where i was pointing, giving me the opportunity to escape.