Chapter XII- Baby

I hugged him for so long until i completely calm down.

"Mikey?" i asked while wiping my tears.

"hmm" he hummed as respond.

" Who took my underwear off?" i said while smirking.

He blushed and look away.

"i-I closed my eyes while taking your underwear off. I promise" he said while pouting.

I chuckled hearing his response.

" I don't believe you" i told him while i turn around. But, he grab my waist making me face him again.

He gripped my waist tightly while pulling me closer to his chest.

" Its not like i never seen those before" he whispered near my ear.

I pulled away and tease him putting my tongue out.

I took a robe from his cabinet and put it on.

Then, i walk outside to his dining table and join him.

" I really missed you, you know" he said while sipping a glass of wine.

" oh really? Then, who is that woman clinging into you earlier?"  i answered raising my eyebrow and i drop my fork on the plate.

" dont you remember her?" he said with a confuse look.

" Her!? No. I don't"

" it was Emma, you dummy."

"what???!!, she looks completely different" i said.

"She changed a lot this past few years. She married Kenchin and they already have a child." he continues to explain.

"Are you going to leave again?" mikey said.

" Yes, i guess. I still need this job" i answered.

"Can you stay here for me" he said with a sad tone and it made me stop moving..

I look at him and he was looking down. Why not, i can quit my job to be with him, besides ive been dreaming of this moment to come.

I smiled at him and reach to cupped his cheeks..

"Okay, im staying.." was all I said and i can see how happy he is from hearing those words comes out of my mouth.

Dealing with Damian is easy, i can always work for him and be his advisor.

After eating dinner, an concierge brought me my stuff and the clothes mikey ask.

I went back to his room and check my phone when I felt a pair of arm held me from behind.

He rest his chin on my shoulder while looking at my phone. I didn't mind him and continue on what i was doing.

I can feel his hands getting a little touchy. He starts to caress my hips and planted kisses on my neck.

"M-mikey" i said almost moaning.

" What?" he smirks.

" I have to go," i said.

"Can i come?" he teasingly beg.

"Whatever you want, i just need to go back to the hotel were i stay" i responded.

He really tag along, now we are inside his silver lamborghini. Im sitting beside him while he drives.

We are walking to the lobby when i saw my boss entered the elevator with 2 girls clinging unto him.

I just ignored it and went straight to my room. Mikey entered the room and scanned the area.

"Can you pack your things, i want you to stay with me from now on" he said out of nowhere.

"like, right now?" i questioned.

"Yes, right now." he demanded.

He helped me packed my stuff and have my early check out.

Everything went so fast, he acts like he doesn't want to waste any time and just be with me as long as he can.

We are now inside his car and driving back to his hotel.

" I hate it when your boss calls you his angel" he said breaking the silence.

I looked at him and i can feel his jealousy.

"its just a nickname, ignore it" i said trying to calm him down.

He just signed and continue to drive.

He opened his car trunk and took out my baggage and i helped him. But, he snatch my baggage from me and carry it.

The concierge were trying to assist him but he wont give them my stuff. He acts like it was an important treassure chest, i giggled while looking at him.

We are now inside the elevator going to his room.

He suggested that we talked more so we did. He told me a lot of stuff that happened. How he conquer Japan and how he became a Millionaire.

I told him about my journey too and how Aunt ina is doing. He cupped my cheeks and leans closer to me to give  me a kiss.

" I cant believe you'd still has that necklace with you. You really keep your promise." he said while pointing at the necklace.

"This is my most price possession" i smiled at him.

"Also, why is you company symbol the same as my necklace design, i also saw the crescent and the star on the fountain" i added.

"Because, i was hoping that one day you will see those and return. I like to see that symbol it reminds me of you" he said while blushing.

He hold my hand and told me that starting today he will never let me go and will do everything in his power to keep me safe.

I cant believe this day would come where i can be in his arms again.

I arrange my stuff in his room while he was taking an important call.

_________

Chapter 12

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update. I am currently focusing in Izanaxreader. ❤️