Chapter XI- Reunited

Mikey brought me into a large luxurious room. He put me in the sofa and told me to stay there. I didn't know why i just nod and obey.

My drunk self was really too obvious that i want to be with him.

My eyes followed his every movement pulling a towel in one of his cabinet and walking back to where he left me.

"take your clothes off, youre soaking wet." he said while pointing at my clothes.

"o-okay" i said not planning to argue anymore.

"Can i use your bathroom?" i asked.

"Yeah" he said not even looking at me.

I walked to the bathroom as i held my head. Its throbbing.

I took off my clothes leaving me with my bra and undies. Now, i can no longer manage the dizziness im feeling. Im gonna past out in any second. I need to get some help.

I grab the sink for support as i drag my feet to the bathroom door. But, i wasn't able to reach the knob and pass out near the door.

MIKEY POV

I already changed my clothes and i notice that it's taking her so long.

I knock 3x and she didn't respond and that waves red flag.

Im starting to get worried.

I ran to grab the bathroom key and hurriedly open the door when i saw her arms first laying on the floor, then i push the door widely and found her unconscious.

My heart beat so fast, i have never felt this scared my entire life.. Im scared of losing her again.

I ran towards her and lift her head up, check if she has pulse. Luckily, she does. What a relief.

I also check if she's breathing. I could smell the strong scent of alcohol mixed with her own scent. She smells like cherry, im kinda enjoying her scent. Its hypnotizing.

I went closer near her neck as i continue to endulge her scent and i didnt realize that my lips are already touching the crook of her neck.

I retreated and calm myself, i dont wanna do anything to her when she's drunk. My eyes scanned her body and i just realize she's only wearing bra and undies.

I gulped from the sight. I closed my eyes and carried her to my bed. Her underwear are soaking wet, i cant let her sleep with this on.

I need to take this off.

END OF POV-

'ugh, my head hurts' i mumbled while i rubbed my eyes.

"Huh? Where am i?" i said in a low tone.

I scanned my surroundings, it was a luxurious place. I look at the window and its already dark outside.

Everything gradually flash back.

My eyes widened when i remember everything that just happened.

What just happened before i pass out? Im with Mikey earlier and im omg! Im wearing a shirt.

I touched my body and i felt weird, like... Like i dont have underwear and bra!!!

I was just wearing a big white shirt. This must be Mikey's.

Omg! This is so embarrassing. Did he took my clothes off? I thought while biting my tumbnail.

I need to get out of here fast...

Oh shit , i wish i just drown earlier and die..

This is so embarrassing..

Im so wasted!

I stood up feeling a bit of a hang over while i ran to the bathroom to look for my clothes , but it was nowhere to be found.

I went back to the room and check the corners bur still nowhere to be found. Wheres ny macbook? My purse? My phone.

I had a little panicked for a moment and didnt notice that the door opens.

I heard someone chuckled behind me.

"What are you freaking out for?" he said

"Mikey?!" i shouted.

" Where are my clothes!, i need to go." i added.

He walked towards me while smirking.

" Your not drunk anymore?" he whispered near my face.

Why is he acting like this. I push his face using my palm.

I could hear him chuckled.

" Whats so funny?" i said while blushing, i missed the sound of his voice when he's laughing.

" I just remembered a certain event in the past where you did that to me and it didnt end well" he said.

I was in deep thoughts trying to remember what he was saying.

After a few seconds, i blushed as i recall the moment we had sex for the first time in my house. My eyes widened and turn to look at the side to hide my blushing face.

" I don't remember anything, can you just please lend me some proper clothes so i can leave." i said trying to hide my flattered face.

He stay quiet for a while.

"You need to eat dinner first. Then ill let you leave" he said while turning his back on me.

"I don't wanna stay here any longer, you hate me right. So why do you still want me to stay here. I should leave!" i said in a serious tone.

He was about to hold the door knob but stop when he heard what i just said.

" I-i don't hate you, i just...

I just dont like what you did"

My eyes widened from his response.

He turn to face me again.

"You left me without a word. I almost went crazy thinking of you.. I tried to find you, i do... I was thinking about you all this years, i didnt forget you. I knew someday you'll comeback to me." his words struck me like lightning.

I looked at him and my eyes starts to get blurry, i can feel the tears dripping down on my cheeks. My hands were shaking so i clenched it.

All the pain i was trying to hide was now being relieved.

" Im so sorry Mikey, Aunt Ina' was threaten by one of his mafia costumers. We need to move away or we are gonna get killed and the people around us. You dont know how painful it is for me to leave you 7 years ago. Everyday, you are always on my mind. The pain... The pain hunts me every night. Im longing for your kisses, your touch but i can't do anything. I need to think of the safety of everyone around me. "

I ran towards mikey and burry my face on his chest. He puts his arms around my waist as he kissed my forehead.

"Dont cry, I forgive you"

______________

😭😭😭😭😭😭