Chapter IX- Face Him

When we arrive at Japan, we went straight to our hotel.

I booked two rooms, One Suite for my boss and a Premier room for me.

The meeting with the board will be tomorrow morning so i decided to rest and get some sleep.

When i woke up the next morning, i sat down near the balcony while drinking my coffee.

Shibuya was far from what i remember, the place was filled with clubs and bar now. It was more modern and crowded.

I choose to wear this for the meeting 👇.

We went straight to the address they gave us

We went straight to the address they gave us. It was a very large 5 star hotel, the owner will be our affiliate in the sad club.

Well, Damian owns the club but he still needs partners to help him run it.

I was looking around the place when i saw a certain symbol. It was a very large statue in the center of a very beautiful fountain. Crescent and a star in the middle.. Just like my necklace. I told my Boss Damian to go first making an excuse that I need to go to the restroom.

'Well, what a coincidence

'Well, what a coincidence. That symbol must have been popular' i thought as i stared at it a little longer.

A phone call snapped me out of my thoughts and i answered it without even looking at the screen.

The conversation :

YN:
Hello? (still spacing out)

Damian:
Meetings about to start, you know that i can't do this with out you angel.

Yn:
Oh sorry. I'll be there in a minute.

I hurriedly ran to the elevator and press the button.

When i arrive at the place there was a big hall and an receptionist welcomes me.

"Im here for the Henna group meeting" i said and she guide me to the big door next to the lobby.

When i entered, i saw 5 men in suit sitting in a square table. I hurriedly walk towards them and bow my head and apologize for being late.

I look up to scanned their faces.