Chapter VI- Smut

Mikey visited my house and we had dinner together with my Aunt Ina, he humbly apologized to her making my Auntie chuckles.

"You know Mikey, im used to it. A lot of people degrade someone like me. I was living a difficult life but i choose this path. I have no regrets"

"But still, i want to apologize for everything, please accept my deepest apology" Mikey said while bowing his head.

After that, someone called Aunt Ina on her phone. She excused herself and went back to us after a few minutes saying she have to leave.

We both nodded as a response and she giggled on how cute of a couple we are.

Mikey was laying down resting his head on my lap while playing with my hair , he so cute while doing that.

"Do you want some lemonade babe?" i questioned.

"No, i want you!" he answered.

I immediately blushed from what he said.

" What do you mean?" I uttered .

He slowly got up and sat next to me.

" Do you want me to show you?" he said while smirking.

'Oh no, im okay. Please dont show me.' i thought.

I gulped before i replied.

"Stop playing around Mikey, those jokes aren't funny." i said while blushing.

" Im not playing around and definitely not joking." he said whispering near my ears that send shivers down my spine.

I faced him and didnt notice that his face was only a few inches away.

I pushed his face with my palm and then i chuckle.

But, not long enough he pulled me closer to him while his hands are on my back and the other was holding my chin up. He didn't wait for me to process it and immediately planted kisses on my lips before kissing me deeply.

I can feel his hands travel from my chin to my chest.

It's turning into a make out session and i can feel my body relasing heat from what was happening.

I dont know what to do, this must not continue.

I tried to pull myself from him to gasp for air. I cant stop Mikey anymore. Looking at his eyes, its already full of lust.

He grab me with his strong arms making me sit on his lap.

He begun kissing my neck and my collarbone leaving hickey's.

I can feel his hands slightly caressing my thighs.

I tried to speak and ruin the mood so that i could prevent something inappropriate from happening.

" Mikey lets watch a movie instead please." i said while looking down, he is still sucking my neck and it made me gasp between my words.

He replied with a simple "NO".

He carried me and stood up bringing me to my room. Ohh shit this is bad.

Mikey is always sweet and childish and then there is this version of him where he is serious and hot.

He put me down on the bed and started to strip. I watched closely as he took off his shirt. Damn those toned abs.

I feel like im going to drool just by looking at his perfect body.

He took off everything leaving him with his boxer, he help me unbuttoned my blouse and took off my skirt.

I was only wearing undies and bra. He stopped for a seconds looking at my almost naked appearance. I could see him smirk.