Chapter 4

Okay so last night in the middle of writing this, an earth tremor happened, only small though, but I still freaked the fuck out and had a panic attack so yeah that's the reason I haven't updated yet. But like there was really loud bang and my dressing table moved forward. Scariest shit eveeerrrrr!
BUT OMG I HAVE 101 FOLLOWERS THIS AMAZING I LOVE YOU ALL HOLY FUCK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN THIS IS TOO SOON OMG.
I don't know what I should do to like celebrate? I could just like, update all my stories haha.
Well enjoy this chapter my mini hamburgers. That's what you guys now. My mini hamburgers.
OhMyHamburger is out! Xxx

Dave's POV

Davie.

How? How on earth did he get out of my mind?! He is standing there, right in front of me! The bat covered in nails had red stains to them, as if someone had been struck by the bat and their.. Blood... Oh god. This is where I die. His smile was wicked, as he still held my chin up. He seemed somewhat proud of himself for getting this far. He snickered, ignoring the doctors yell my name. How can they notice him!

That was when I woke in up a hospital bed with bruises and cuts all over my body. But the weird thing was, the walls were somewhat covered with white padding. The door seemed to be locked and I assumed I wouldn't be seeing a doctor any time soon. I tried to sit up but realised I couldn't. I was chained to the bed.

Both wrists and ankles had chains around them, restricting me from moving. What the fuck is this? Where the hell am I and where John? No, where the fuck is Davie?

"Right here poppet! Did you miss me already?" His sly, evil voice echoed through the room. This can't be real.

"So the cool kid has been chained up... I see" I could see his smirk, even though he stood behind me, you Gould hear in his voice.

"Y-you're not real man..." I manage to choke out.

"I am very indeed real. You can see me can't you?" Next thing I knew, Davie was standing at the end of my bed. His hair was blood red and his eyes were pink and a vibrant blue.

"Y-you're not real!" I scream. Fuck man I'm screwed. I'm so totally screwed. If I only I had my time powers at this exact time. That would be fucking great.

"I am hurt that you don't think I'm real, David! But my sadness always turns to anger so... I think there's only one way to convince you to like me" his smirk turned devious as he strolled towards me. I was confused on what he was about to do, until he t me in the stomach with the bat.

John's POV

I continued to have pointless X-rays after dove left. I just want to leave. I'll move to Washington and become a teacher or something. I want to be anywhere but here. A doctor came in earlier and told me that dove had been taken away to a special room and I'll see him in the next few days. I don't want to see him though. He'll get clingy and usually the rule is DONT talk to strangers.

The food here is terrible. And the packet of skittles is still sitting there. A funny looking guy named Karkat came to day. He looked a little familiar. He was a bit grumpy but he was really nice! He wanted to see if he could help with anything. Of course I said no as there is really not much he could. But that's the thing really. This honestly can't be fixed easily. I'm going to be like this for months. Sitting in a hospital bed, expecting my memory to come back to me bit by bit. But that may take two years.

And I honestly don't want that.