Chapter 1

Hola amigos!
So how y'all? If you have only just found this story and have not read the first book I would HIGHLY suggest you find the first book or you will seriously be confused. It's called My Only Love (A JohnDave Fanfiction) or go on my page. Seriously you won't understand one god thing.
So how are you guys coping after my amazing cliffhanger? I bet you aren't CX just remember I love you and I did not mean to ruin your feels. Enjoy this sequel losers!
Love lots
OhMyHamburger xx
-----------
JOHNS POV (OMG ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE HIS LAST POV)
"Who are you?" I had no idea who the blonde hair guy was and it is starting to freak me out. He looked at me scared and frightened. Who am I? Where am I ? What... What am I doing here? Ugh I'm so confused right now someone help me!

"Stop joking John. I've waited 20 days for you to wake up. Don't pull something like that." He begun to chuckle. This guy is crazy!

"So I am John? Hmmm. What a weird name. Wouldn't it be pronounced in something in French. Like... Jean? Or is the other way round? I don't know I'm so confused right now. Anyway who are you? You're starting to freak me out..." I stared at the red eyed boy. Wait fruit tingles his eyes are red!! Is he like an alien or something?! Dear mother of god!

"You really can't remember me...?" He mumbled quietly

"Nope! And uh yeah so can you kinda explain everything, like... Now" I shuffle around in the bed. His story went on forever. Explaining how we were bestfriends and then we got together as boyfriends (I know, weird right?) and blah blah blah.... His name seems to be Dave. Ha. What a typical, popular name. Not as unique as John haha. I started playing ith my hands when I felt something in between my legs.

"Wait what the hell" I speak up, cutting him off, lifting up the blanket.

"What the fruit loops is between my legs?" I stare down. He looked at me in disbelief.

"It's called a penis"

"What's a pen is?" I asked slowly. He hit himself in the face.

"Hey don't do that it makes you look retarded" I raise an eyebrow. This guy is weird. He shook his head and stared at me.

"Can you like... Leave please? You're weirding me out like a penguin on fire" I looked at him carefully. I watched as he walked out of the room slowly. Yay! Now I can get some piece and quiet.

DAVES POV
I warned you.
I fucking warned.
And did you listen?
No.
I want you David.
And you never believed me.