AUTHORS NOTE

I just want to take this time to apologise.

It's been over a year since the last update of this story. And obviously when you read Chapter 12, it really isn't going to match up with Chapter 11 and i know it will be confusing, but i have made it like, there's a huge time gap between chapter 11 and 12.

The story seems to drag somehow. I don't know if it's because my writing style or because i am lacking ideas, i just can't figure it out.

I am terrible, i know, and i am incredibly sorry. After reading SharkyOverload's comment in chapter 11, i realised that this story needs to continue and be completed because so many people loved it. And it saddened me how many people i had failed.

I don't know how long that is going to take. I started the first story at the age of 15. I am now 18 with new interests and a completely different life. Unfortunately, people change and interests change. I grew out of Homestuck at the age of 17 and was sadly never able to re-kindle the love for web-comic. But you guys, i will love forever. You inspired me to write and create and unfortunately, writer's block is a bitch.

So thank-you for being extremely patient, it means the world to me and i will try my hardest to finish this story.

I love you all, and i'm sorry.

-OMH xx