Chapter 6

Okay so yall got pretty excited about my last update. So here's another. However school has started again and being in Year 10, shits going to get real hard. I'll try and balance everything out, but please remember this is not my only story and I will struggle even more to update. This term I have work experience, exams so I will most likely have the biggest writers block. I need to site this story, my Ouran Host Club story, my three Hetalia stories, so the updates will be slow however there will be chapters coming. Also as of next Wednesday, I won't be able to update for a least a month as I am having surgery next Wednesday. Unless I get super bored of supernatural and sherlock // sorry guys that won't ever happen // and magically update.mI'm so sorry guys. This is just going to get so hard.
Anyway, on a brighter note, I dedicate this chapter to @ThoseTwoCosplayers because they called me "oh mighty hamburger" and I could seriously get used to that. And also the fact that they pretty much begged for an update.
Much love,
OhMyHamburger xx

John's POV

I woke up covered in sweat. A migraine came pounding and the lights didn't help the throbbing pain at all. I had a dreamless sleep but I seemed to toss and turn all night. I didn't sleep very well last night either. Doctors kept coming in and out and each time they would past me, I would wake up. And in all honesty I wish I could eat a whole stack of pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries.

That Karkat dude came in again. I really like him! He's such a nice guy and he's the only one here who treats me with respect! I haven't dove in a while either. Finally he took my advice and left. Good on him. Now he can start his life over again.

And all of a sudden, like a burst of magic, dove walked. I groaned in annoyance, burying my head in a pillow, pretending to go to sleep.

"Good morning to you too" he mumbled, sitting beside me. I sit up and glare at him.

"You just don't get it do you dove?" I shake my head in disbelief ? He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to remember you anytime soon! I'm sick of telling you this over and over again dove! I can barely remember who I am! All I know my name is Jean and I'm in a fucking hospital bed staring at a stranger that looks at me with pleading eyes to remember. I don't know my father, what I wanted to do when I was older, what did like or eat or even hate? Was I liked by people, did I have good grades, what's my favourite movie, I don't know anything dove!" I stare at him, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

"My name isn't even jean wtf..." I mumble to myself. I smile slightly.

"I like the name Jean. My name is Jean.. Err. Egbert? Yeah!" I laugh softly, looking at the blanket.dove sighed and shook his head, standing up.

"You're name is John-"

"Jean"

"Jean Egbert and you come from a home in Washington D.C., with an abusive, drunk father, who always bakes and believes his son is a disappointment because he is gay. You want to become a teacher in the field of science because you are a grade A student and were the smartest boy in the school.

"You were loved by everyone but two guys because they were jealous of how everyone liked you so they decided to bully you. You're favourite food was mostly chocolate but it had a fair call with pizza and pancakes. You absolutely hate cake, it makes you want to vomit so every year for your birthday, we don't make you a cake, just a tower of pancakes" dove stopped there for a second, his breathing getting shaky, however he would look at me.

"You loved Nic Cage movies, they were your favourite however you would never turn down the Titanic because you believe it's the saddest movie ever made and cry every time you watch it." He looked down at me, sadness filling his eyes. I go to speak he however he cuts me off.

"And the reason I won't leave is because I promised you that I would be here for you forever. Because I love you John. And I can't just leave you here confused and scared because you probably don't even know what country we are in or where Washington D.C is. He sighed softly, sitting back down again.

By then, I had ran out of words to think of to say back. He pretty much explained who u was in like, 3 minutes. I look down at the floor, dizzy spells waving over me. After about five minutes, reassuring myself that I won't vomit, the dizziness gets overwhelming, causing everything to go black.