Chapter 2

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I've just has such a bad start to the year I haven't had time.

I'll try and update more but I can't promise any thing. I need to have surgery so I'll be in hospital for a while. I have mid year exams and then I'm going to Italy for 12 days in October.

I'll try my hardest guys.

OhMyHamburger xx

-------
Johns POV

I woke up to see that dave kid sitting beside me. Doesn't he get it? I don't know who the hell he is. Can't he just go away? I slowly sat up, trying not to bring his an tension onto me but I failed miserably. He looked up at me and smiled. Oh god.

"Morning egderp" he nodded. He just doesn't get it.

"Why are you still here. I'm not going to remember who you are a day after I wake up" I roll my eyes.

"I can dream you know" he sighed softly. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

"Don't I have a dad that can be here?" I mumble to the strange boy.

"He used to beat you and he ran you over" he spoke up slightly. I turn to face him and slightly laugh.

"I don't know if I should believe you? I mean, apparently I'm like this because I went on a plane with you. My father ran me over because I was with you. I was bullied because I liked you. What should I believe from the words that fall out of your mouth? What next? You cheated on me with some girl that was like a best friend to me?" I chuckle and shake my head.

"Well that last part is sorta true dude. But she's your sister and she kisses me" he sat back a bit. I glare at him.

"You're not serious. Just get out. I don't know you and I don't trust anything you say" I bite my lip and look away, waiting for him to walk out.

Dave's POV

I can't believe what he just said. He doesn't trust me? I'm his fucking boyfriend!

He doesn't know you Dave. I told you he wouldn't remember.

Just shut up! I waited for him for so long and this is how I'm treated? Like fucking dirt?!

As I said, if he doesn't know you, he won't treat you well. Give it time. But then again... You don't have much time...

Stop smirking.

No way dave, you're time is nearly done. You will do something so completely stupid and insane that you will be put in a straight jacket straight away. Just wait and see.