PART 1

Y/N

I was just standing here on the rooftop I was stepping on while looking at the huge buildings that stood in this area. I let the strong wind blow my long hair as I closed my eyes and felt the wind hitting my face.

"You know what?" I heard a voice behind my back. "If I were you, I will just accept the fact that I am part now of this job."

I shut my eyes tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not looking at him.

"Just checking on you."

"You don't need to. It's not like I'm going to escape here."

I heard him chuckled. "But I know what you're planning to."

I looked at him.

"I came here to relax, Haitani. Why are disturbing me?"

His face darkened. "Stop calling me, Hatani, will you?"

I smirked. "Why? Isn't that your name?"

"Tsk. Let's go. We still have a job."

I rolled my eyes.

I didn't answer him. I walked ahead of him and ignored him. When I got to the hideout I saw the other members of Bonten.

"Hello there, beautiful."

I smiled when Kokonoi Hajime greeted me. "Hello there too, handsome," I greeted back and then wink at him.

Koko approached me and almost kissed me. Fortunately, I blocked my hand and smirked at him.

"Not too fast, handsome."

"You never changed, Y/N, huh?" he removed my hand that was blocking his mouth and kissed me on the cheek.

Kokonoi and I are friends now. Back then when I came here, I thought they're gonna kill me but it's not what happened. They took me to give a job.

That job was the same before, dancing in the club along with the other women but I was different on them. I'm only dancing and flirting with the customer but I'm not available to buy for a night.

And that was Rindou's order.

I'm under on Bonten's criminal organization now. Well, I don't care if they're killing people, I want only money. It was same with Koko. That's when we agreed on that one thing.

Only want money.

I shook my head and backed away.

"Hi, boys!" I greeted the others.

"Hi, Y/N!" Ran greeted me. "You're beautiful."

"I know?"

"Where's Rindou, Y/N?" Kakucho asked me.

I was upset when I heard Rindou's name.

"I don't know."

Kakucho raised his eyebrow. "Really?" he seems not convince at my answer. "All I know is he picked you up."

I couldn't answer.

Sanzu Haruchiyo who just arrived, laughed. "Did you two fight again?" he asked.

"When those two didn't have fight?" Sano Manjiro said. "Everyday seems to be a fight between them."

Ran laughed. "Because Rindou's always teasing her."

"I heard my name!"

And here's come Haitani Rindou. I rolled my eyes again and took the clothes I'm going to wear.

It was a polo crop top with only one button and skirt.

It's been a months now since I came here.

That stupid Rindou. He bought me from my boss, no, he took me and make me worked under him.

I don’t know what trip he had in life. I didn't think that Rindou who was just a delinquent before was even worse now. I didn't expect to see him after a years.

When we're still in a middle school, we had a relationship but we broke up because my parents didn't like him because he was a delinquent. He's more than worse because he's a troublemaker along with his brother, Haitani Ran.

And now meeting him made me wanna choke to death. I know he's worse but I just let him see what I've become. My parents were even proud that I could go far but now I ended up with the work like this.

"You're still not preparing?" Rindou asked when he approached me. "Tsk. You're still low ever since."

I looked at him. "Can you not rush me? I know what I'm doing so you don't care if I'm slow."

His face darkened and he held me firmly to my jaw. I could feel the riin of his grip on my jaw.

"Don't answer me like that. Do you know I can kill you?" he said angrily.

"Kill me, then! I've been waiting to die, you haven't done it yet."

He pushed me so I quickly fell to the floor. I fell so hard that the others looked at us.

"There they are again."

"Be gentle to her, Rindou! You fucker!"

Rindou ignored them and looked at me.

"What are you proud of?" he asked. "That we earn a lot from your work?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Rindou laughed. "Just be proud, then. Because that's all you will have. Whatever you do you'll just stay being whore getting paid by men."

I bit my lower lip at what he said. Tears welled up in my eyes but I did my best to keep them from falling.

I took a deep breath and stood up to face him. I suddenly approached him and touched his cheek.

"Really?" I laughed. "I know I'm a whore that willing to use my body to make money."

He turned his face away from me. "Don't hold your dirty hand in my face."

I ignored what he said even though it hurts.

"Don't forget that you also enjoy my body before, Haitani. You were the first to get bored with it. So if I let others use my body, it's because this is what job that you gave."

Suddenly his eyes darkened. "Are you using your body again?"

"Why? That's my job, isn't it?"

His jaw clenched and he looked at his companions who were watching us. "You let her do it?" he asked angrily.

"Huh? we don't know!" Koko replied and went out with them.

"Koko!" Rindou called but they already out of this room.

My forehead twitches.

What does he mean? I'm just teasing him because I don't really use it because he forbade me.

"Tss. If you still want my body, tell me, Haitani. I will let you do what you want with it just like before."

He smirked. "You wish."

I winked at him before I picked up the clothes and left him to fix. When I closed the bathroom door I leaned against it and closed my eyes tightly.

I let the tears that want to fall in my eyes. I sobbed softly and held my mouth. I slowly sat down and cried and cried.

This is not what I wanted to do. I never let men used my body because I wasn’t like that. I know I'm good at flirting because I needed to survive.

I was just forced to do everything.

And that fucker Haitani Rindou made it worse.

I swear I will be his biggest mistake.

I will be The Delinquent's Downfall.

--