PART 16

"Fuck!"

Too fast things that happened. Bonten didn't know that there was another foolishness made by the useless boss.

Fortunately when Naya said that a bomb would explode from this hideout, they immediately jumped out of the sea.

Yes the hideout is located by the sea. Sanzu jumped first and the only ones left inside were Y/N, Ran, Rindou, Naya and the boss.

Takeomi let go of the boss because of their haste.

"Ran and Rindou were still inside!" Kokonoi said. "Damn. Why is that boss so many stupid surprises?"

"You should've kill him, Takeomi."

"You put arrogance first so you didn't know there was a bomb planted," Takeomi said.

"I said I want to go home, why is there an explosion? I'm really going to kill everyone," Mikey said with a glared on his eyes.

"Are you going to kill us too?" Sanzu asked.

"Yes. Do you want me to kill you first?"

"Hey! What are you, Mikey?" Sanzu and hid behind his older brother.

"Tsk. Let's go up first. Let's get Rand and Rindou inside."

"Maybe my bestfriend was blown up?" Sanzu said. "I don't want my bestfriend to die."

His brother kicked him. "Shut up!"

Meanwhile, Inside the hideout where the explosion happened, Ran, Rindou and Y/N were standing while facing the stupid boss who's holding a grenade in his hand.

"I can't believe that you're still alive, you idiot," Rindou said angrily. "I'll really kill you."

Rindou glared at him while holding Y/N who has been weakening for a while.

The explosion was not that bad so they survived somehow. Naya was unconscious because a big wood fell on her earlier.

"Kill?" the boss asked. "Are you stupid? I'm going to kill you now. Can you see what I'm holding? When I let go of it you really can't survive."

Rindou's jaw tightened. He was very angry because they hadn't kill this idiot. If he had killed him earlier they would have left already.

"All right," Ran said. "Let go of it, then. You want to die too?"

"Shut up!" the boss shouted. "You've done nothing but destroyed my plan. How many years have you been making fun of me? You even took my daughter from me. The only heiress of this organization!"

"Shut up, moron!" Y/N shouted. "She can't be with someone like you because you're a useless father. She doesn't deserve a violence from you!"

""You too! You're fucking useless. After all, these motherfuckers are on your side?"

"Fuck you! I suffered all these years because of you. You even killed my parents!"

The boss smirked. "You will die next. For sure and it won't failed anymore."

Rindou pointed his gun at him.

"Like I will you do that."

The boss laughed loudly.

"You're defending that woman?" he asked. "Don't you have an idea that the woman you're defending is a whore? I bet she seduced you to make you help her?"

Rindou want to shot him because he's bad mouthing Y/N in front of him.

"You're loosing your focus!" Ran said.