[4]

Jeno's POV

"I got bored when you fell asleep and I thought I'd try it so I did" she explained "And then when I jumped to it, it broke in half"

I just nodded, not looking at her, focusing on my broken skateboard.

"Your skateboard's old anyway" she said "If you're going to stay sulky, I'm gonna leave"

"Good. I was reaaallyyy close to committing murder" I joked

She really did leave.

I went home and as I go inside, Jieun who was going downstairs, saw me and immediately questioned me about my skateboard. She gifted this to me.

"Who???" she asked as I'm sure she doesn't know who Red is.

She doesn't go to our school university anyway so I ain't surprised.

I explained everything to her and she was about to ask more if I didn't go upstairs. She'll be mad at me at what I did and because of the broken skateboard.

***

Day of the practice, Haechan and my sister are already acting like couples tho I'm sure that they aren't. Ji told me that they're neither friends nor lovers. They're in between.

Honestly speaking, I don't like that but as long as they're both happy, I'll try to be cool with it.

Jieun told me everything and she looks happy.

***

After practice, I once again went to the park. Unconsciously, I looked for her.

Gladly(?), she's not here.

So I enjoyed the day and skated around the park with my new skateboard.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Red, talking to a man. I stopped not because she was talking to someone, but when that man slap her.

I had to interfere even when I didn't intend to.

"Who are you?" he asked as I skated in between them.

"Jeno Lee" I answered and winked

She looks shocked, like she couldn't believe her eyes. I know, I probably look so cool right now.

"Ah, you're probably her new target" he said and laughed like a maniac