[23]

Jeno's POV

I'm currently getting dressed. I just woke up and Red's still asleep.

Last night was breathtaking. It was unbelievable. I love her, and I don't wanna let her go anymore.

I sat beside her and caressed her face. She looks so angelic. She slowly opened her eyes and then smiled at me.

"Good morning" I greeted her

She stretched "Good morning"

She stood up and I immediately looked away as she isn't wearing anything.

"You silly, you saw everything last night why are you acting all shy" she said, laughing

Then she approached me and then kissed me.

"Now I want more" I teased

And the next thing that happened was history.

***

It's been almost 2 weeks since that blissful day. She did not contact me for the whole week this week. She didn't meet me as well. I'm now very anxious and kind of pissed. We were okay, I don't know why she suddenly did not answer or showed up.

I didn't do anything wrong did I? Or did I perform poorly?

Today's her birthday and she's not picking up my calls. I've been trying to call her since midnight.

***

At the party, everyone was having fun, dancing and playing, it's just me and Haechan who were left at our table.

I accidentally ranted my frustration to him. We were both quiet.

***

Later that night, when the party was over, we had a sleepover and played spin the bottle. If the bottle points on you, you have to answer their question or just drink.

Everyone was asking questions like how many body counts they had, how many girlfriends they had and if they have someone they like and such.

Ten spun the bottle and it pointed to me. He looked serious and then asked "Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"What does Red mean to you?" he asked

I looked at Red who was across the room and didn't say anything and drank. I spun the bottle and it pointed to Haechan.

"Truth or dare" I asked

"Dare" Haechan answered

"If you're serious about my sister, kiss her, if not, then stay seated" I dared him

He was hesitant for a while but then he stood up and kissed my sister. I'm relieved.

After the game, everyone was either already asleep, playing or outside.

I went to look for Red and when I saw her, she immediately smiled at me.

"You didn't conta—" I wasn't able to continue what I was saying when she kissed me

"I'm sorry" she apologized "Something came up"

I looked at her "What happened?"

She took something out and showed it to me. My whole body froze when I set my eyes to what it was.